Home

Record day for Jamal Buckingham

This is a discussion on Record day for Jamal Buckingham within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
Rookie

revan615's Arena

OVR: 2
Record day for Jamal Buckingham

With run DMC unsigned and not in camp, we had to turn to Buckingham in our pre-season opener against the 49ers. He responded with 312 yards on 31 carries, with 4 tds. By far the biggest rushing total I've had, and after ripping off 2 80 yard runs in the first half, I had to leave him in. (I also wanted him to learn plays, being a run first guy)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2012, 10:51 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Record day for Jamal Buckingham

what kind of sliders are you using?
Old 12-14-2012, 04:31 AM   #3
Rookie

revan615's Arena

Default for that particular game. I've only ever switched sliders for one career. Had mixed results with that slider set. I've always had consistent results with default sliders, pretty normal rushing numbers, and passing numbers aren't inflated because i run at least 50% nearly every game. But never anything this big rushing.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #4
Rookie

bblack1207's Arena

OVR: 1

Used a couple of different Sliders from advice on this Forum and have had success, especially with some of the Future 50 RB's. Currently using last advice on Sliders tested by Picker19's last thread on Sliders.
Ozzie Jones has games this current season of:
28 Carries - 364 Yards
24 Carries - 278 Yards
31 Carries - 347 Yards
27 Carries - 261 Yards.

Ozzie is small and loves to run off tackle and with the Pitch but his runs are Highlight Film Category as they compare him to Barry Sanders.

I had Noel Shine too and he went through one season (Ozzie Jones Draft Path) with 12 straight games of at least 128 yards per game. With 4 Punt Returns.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblack1207

Ozzie is small and loves to run off tackle and with the Pitch but his runs are Highlight Film Category as they compare him to Barry Sanders.
Never had a lot of success with Ozzie (or Felix) Jones in any strategy. I've done much better with Leron James (english path) and Run DMC, sending both right up the middle most of the time.

Maybe its me, doing something wrong, but all the run success I've had involves a huge O line, high 90s trucking workhorse backs, and sending them straight up the middle, interspersed with an effective long ball pass game.

Pitches, outside handoffs, counters, etc usually see my back getting tackled a yard or two on either side of the line of scrimmage.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »