Home

Playbook knowledge needed for Supersim?

This is a discussion on Playbook knowledge needed for Supersim? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #9
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Playbook knowledge needed for Supersim?

Thanks a lot for all of the advice and suggestions. I think that because of the horrible coaches and time constraints, I am going to just sim the games during this first season. I did supersim the first game and actually won. But had 4 players go out with injures and now have 4 on IR. The trainer for the Browns is a 12 and I cant even practice more than 2 days a week now. I understand injuries happen, but this gets too frustrating for me to continue even playing. I know I am costing my coaches points, but I only plan on keeping 2 of them anyway. Once I have a little more time I should be able to actually play the games.

Algoody421, saw in another thread you are a disabled vet. Thank you for your service sir. I actually am one as well, but mine is only partial and I am a high school teacher. Enjoy your time sir, you earned it!
Old 05-05-2013, 08:03 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 3

Thanks, Id rather be working but It is what it is. Dont get it twisted though, Im not old(28) or a hero, **** just happened. And though I swear like a sailor, I hate the sea. And even still, though I was an airman, Im afraid of heights. Its all rather confusing...

Im just happy I live in this generation where I can play a football game like this instead of like electric football, or some hobby even worse, like stamp collecting...(sorry stamp collectors around the world).
Old 05-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

About that during the preseason i usually pick the unlearned plays until they are learned. Plus i also dont let the computer pick the plays because they pick the same play over and over again. It takes 10 to 15 minutes if you supersim and pick the plays yourself your really not caring about the record in preseason. My goal in preseason is to learn as many plays as possible before the season starts. What i do with every team i play i supersim the preseason and season just to make sure the the 2nd year my plays are learned or mastered then i start playing the whole game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #12
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

Even though I have played this game off and on since it came out, I have never supersimmed until now so please forgive my ignorance...but how do you know which plays are learned or mastered in supersim?

I made it through the first season just simming games. I fired all of the coaches except 2 and was able to get some good upgrades. I had a great draft as well. One of these days I will remember to turn the sound on so I can see what draft path I am going to get. I think the English draft has a thing for me... So this will be easier than I though to rebuild.

Played the first pre-season game and the running game is finally coming together!
Old 05-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrnwsBucksFanNC
Even though I have played this game off and on since it came out, I have never supersimmed until now so please forgive my ignorance...but how do you know which plays are learned or mastered in supersim?
I just check the Mastered/Learned/Unlearned play icon off to the side.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #14
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
I just check the Mastered/Learned/Unlearned play icon off to the side.
Well I feel like a dumba** with that one. I will try look for it tonite.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »