Home

Houston Texans Expansion

This is a discussion on Houston Texans Expansion within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2014, 03:09 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Houston Texans Expansion

Houston Texans Depth Chart - 2009
Regular Offense
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
WRBernad Berrian 78/88Dante Hall 75/86Deandre Hopkins 74/85
TEDelanie Walker 79/88Keith Byars 79/83Garrett Graham 75/81
LTRyan Harris 85/86Kobe Houston 81/85
LGWade Smith 86/87Chris Brady 81/86
CJason Kelce 88/89Jason Spitz 83/94
RGJohn Greco 89/91Brandon Fusco 85/86
RTFred Miller 85/85Kelvin Beachum 80/81
WRCecil Shorts III 76/88Jericho Cotchery 74/87
QBMike Zazzali 81/94Buck Morrow 79/90Dequan Crane 77/88
FBJason Snelling 82/83
HBBen Tate 82/88Danny Woodhead 78/85Eric Metcalf 82/91Jalen Stoudamire 70/77
Base 4-3 Defense
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
LDEJay Richardson 86/90Shea McClellin 81/84
LDTStephen Paea 84/85Earl Mitchell 79/81
RDTKarl Klug 75/78
RDEJason Babin 81/84Artis Drexler 72/76
WLBWilliam Thomas 82/83Jarvis Jones 87/89
MLBSergio Kindle 85/87Joe Mays 81/83Jon Bostic 81/84
SLBWhitney Mercilus 85/88Khaseem Greene 81/84
CBTerrell Thomas 87/92Greg Toler 84/88Roc Carmichael 79/85
SSMartin Lewis 84/87Daniel Manning 82/85
FSSanrick Raines 84/90Patrick Chung 77/80
CBAlterraun Verner 82/90Akwasi Owusu-Ansah 81/83
Special Teams
STARTER2ND3RD4TH
KRandy Bullock 90/93
PShane Lechler 97/97
PRDante Hall 95/95
KRDante Hall 95/95
Old 04-03-2014, 03:51 AM   #10
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

OVR: 1

Dude, looks good. Definitely a challenge. I might have to grab this roster set and try my luck. I am definitely interested. Keep it up and hopefully you don't get canned.

Sent from my N9510 using Tapatalk
Old 04-03-2014, 04:59 AM   #11
Pro

Looks interesting so far. Personally, those I like real rosters better than those fantasy rosters with made-up and past players but that's just my personal opinion. You know what they say about opinions... ;-)

Keep it up, I'll be reading.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2014, 05:32 AM   #12
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

If i get a cpu then i am going to make my own rosters and upload them. But like you burnum i am not big on the mix rosters but it would be a huge challenge though and that's what it's all about. I suppose i could do that kind of thing on the active roster but it's tough because the other teams aren't better then mine.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:39 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudescrew
If i get a cpu then i am going to make my own rosters and upload them. But like you burnum i am not big on the mix rosters but it would be a huge challenge though and that's what it's all about. I suppose i could do that kind of thing on the active roster but it's tough because the other teams aren't better then mine.

I could potentially create a 2014 roster where all the other teams had perfect coaches or at least highly increased OVR ones. This really makes the game harder. If either of you are interested let me know what team you'd like to use.

As for fantasy roster I understand the hesitance. I use them because I know I am going to be a much much better GM than any CPU team. In every standard roster my team always ends up head and shoulders above the CPU in terms of talent. At least this way they are close.
Old 04-03-2014, 01:45 PM   #14
Pro

thedudescrew's Arena

Oh i get that jlech. I have been running a supersim option running test career with the browns. I am running Joe Webb and Armani Edwards at QB with tons of success. Year one we made the playoffs at 10-5 and lost in the wild card to the soon-to-be superbowl champs, Colts. Then year two we went 15-1 and won the superbowl. It's gotten very easy with all these coaches getting fired and the terrible player management. I was happy to trade my 1st 21st pick, 2011 1st and 3rd top move up to number 9 and grab Waddell who fell all the way down.

Old 04-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #15
Rookie

Matchup Preview | September 7, 2009 | Week 1
@
Jacksonville Jaguars
(0-0, Away)
Houston Texans
(0-0, Home)
Offensive Starters
Mark Brunell QBMike Zazzali
Maurice Jones-DrewRBBen Tate
Jimmy SmithWR1Bernard Berrian
Justin BlackmonWR2Cecil Shorts III
Keenan McCardellWR3Dante Hall
Marcedes LewisTEDelaine Walker
Tony BoselliLTRyan Harris
Eugene MonroeLGWade Smith
Grant ClarkCJason Kelce
Uche NwaneriRGChris Brady
Luke JoeckelRTJohn Greco
Defensive Starters
Derrick HarveyLEWhitney Mercilus
Quinten GrovesREJason Babin
John HendersonDTStephen Paea
Marcus StroudDT/MLBKarl Klug
Mike PetersonLOLBWilliam Thomas
Paul PoslusznyMLBSergio Kindle
Kevin HardyROLBJarvis Jones
Rashean MathisCBTerrell Thomas
Demetrius McCrayCBAlterraun Verner
Deon GrantFSSanrick Raines
Donovin DariusSSMartin Lewis
Game Notes

Going into the season I have an approval rating of 46, this is up from 0 at the end of last year.

I simmed 1 season to get an idea of how bad things could get and we finished 1-15. Through the first 5 games we lost a combined 196-31 or an average of 33 points per game! After that point every single game was within 2 scores which leads me to believe I will have a shot of winning 4-5 games. The approval rating was around 11 and I was fired in the sim. If we win 5 games it will be a close call whether I'm back or not.

Pre-Season Prediction: 5-11, I promised 3 or less wins.

The Jaguars finished 9-7 last year, but 2 of those wins were against our 0-16 atrocity. At QB the Jags have Steve Young Lite in Mark Brunell. The former Washington Husky is a smart, accurate, mobile QB who can succeed in the right system. MJD gets a bulk of the carries at HB, he makes up for his size with great athletic ability and intangibles. The Jags have 3 solid receivers in Smith, McCardell and Blackmon although they lack an explosive force. Tony Boselli is a franchise left tackle and Luke Joeckl is a mauler at RT.

On defense the Jags rely on physical play. Their interior line can control the game and ruin a RBs YPC. Stroud and Henderson are simply large and in charge on the inside with excellent power moves. Groves and Harvey are athletic rushers on the edges who benefit from the double teams on the inside. The LB crew is so-so for this roster set. Peterson and Posluszny are fringe starters, but Kevin Hardy is a tackling machine at ROLB. Rashean Mathis is an elite corner who could succeed in any system, but he may soon be surpassed by his teammate Demetrius McCray. I created McCray to be a pest in my franchise. He has a 99 rating in Man coverage, press coverage, and is strong with an 86 strength rating and 90 for tackle. He also has great hands for a corner with an 85 catch rating. Grant and Darius round out the secondary.

Right before the game started I cut Jay Richardson, moved Mercilus to LE and inserted Jarvis Jones as a starter. It is going to be a struggle. They have the advantage talent wise at arguably 20/22 starters. My goal is to keep the game close. A timely turnover or Zazzali magic could make all the difference. Offensively I will try to attack the edges on the run. Stroud and Henderson are too much for my interior line to handle. The Jags have 2 great man coverage corners so I am hoping I can hit the flats and seems with TE, Slot and RB.

Injury note Fred Miller is out for the game. Greco will start at RT and rookie Chris Brady will be the RG.

Pre Game Prediction: Jaguars 34 - Texans 10

Jaguars win the toss

A key tackle for a loss on 2nd and 6 by ILB Joe Mays move the Jags out of field goal range during their first drive.

After we go 3 and out rookie SS Martin Lewis steps in front of Justin Blackmon on a crossing route and makes the pick.

2 pitches put us into goal to go territory. We get stuffed on an inside handoff, Zazz scrambles for 6, but was sacked on 3rd down. Bullock makes the 25 yard attempt.

MJD is shaken up on the kick return, he does not return.

On 3rd and 6 at our 28 Jags are called for a holding penalty, they lost 1 yard on a swing pass and had to punt again. 3rd time straight drive we've been able to deny a score once the opponent was in our territory.

Zazz throws his first pick on 3rd and 11. The created corner McCray uses his 85 catch rating. Jags take over at our 25.

Raines makes a key tackle on 3rd and 1. The Jags unable to gain a first down in the redone settle for a 32 yard field goal from Scobee to tie the game at 3.

First play of the drive, Metcalf breaks a run outside right for a gain of 34. Jags get called with a big pass interference bringing us to the opponents 27. Metcalf again for 12. Zazz then throws another pick blowing a huge opportunity. It really wasn't the rookie QB fault as Berrian dropped a pass in the endzone, tipped, and picked by FS Evans.

Jags drive down the field and pick up a big gain on a Vick Ballard draw. Brunell, in no huddle with 1:34 remaining, tried to force a jumpball to Lewis in the endzone. Raines skies into the air and takes away a score. Our D makes yet another key stop.

We attempt to run the clock out but cannot. Brunell completes a deep pass to Smith down the sideline and Scobee makes a 48 yard attempt before the half is over.

We drove to the Jags 43 but were stopped on 3rd and 2, If only Ben Tate would run straight. Lechler, of course, bombs a punt about 33 rows into the stands for a net gain of 23.

Mercilus hits Brunell mid motion on 3rd and 9, the ball flutters forward and into the arms of Martin Lewis for his second pick of the game. Texans take over on Jags 33.

Berrian drops the very next play on a PA fade. We wouldn't have been 1st and goal from the 3.

We can't convert, Bullock is good from 45 to tie the game at 6.

Jags drive to the 3, Paea breaks through on an inside run attempt so fast Brunell can't give to Ballard, Brunell fumble, and McCelilin scoops it up returning it 40 yards! … but I get that sinking feeling. Sure enough, Jags challenge and they ruled Brunell's knee was down at the 5. I watched the replay 6 times and just don't see it.

2 plays later Ballard powers through for a 2 yard score.

Our pass blocking is just terrible. Zazzali never has any time and it is really too bad the game didn't program him in as a scrambler. We can't respond after the score and go 3 and out as the 3rd quarter ends.

Jags go 3 and out. We get to midfield, but Zazz fumbles on a rush attempt outside. Poslonszy scoops it up and goes untouched for the score.

Not much to say about the remainder of the game. Our passing game was awful, Zazz threw yet another pick and I pulled him for the approval bump. Morrow actually didn't look to bad before throwing a pick. Jags had a long time chewing drive that ended in a field goal and clinched the game and missed another shot after the Zazzali INT.

We had a chance in this game and if a replay review had gone the other way who knows. Zazzali was really indecisive and that comes in time from my experience with rookie QBs. It doesn't help that the line is subpar and none of our WRs would start on any other team in the league. Our run game had its moments but they were mostly on pitch plays exploiting Jags man coverage, Our Defense looked pretty good. I still need a LB who can cover and a little better pass rush but I can work with it.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
Sep 7, 20091ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Jacksonville Jaguars (0-0)0671023
Houston Texans (0-0)30306
Team Stats Comparison
JACHOU
Total Offense362202
Rushing Yards98108
Passing Yards26494
First Downs199
Punt Return Yards480
Kick Return Yards470
Total Yards457202
Turnovers35
3rd Down Converstion4-113-11
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/20/1
Penalties2-312-14
Posession Time35:1224:45
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGJACHOU
1:51(HOU) R. Bullock, 25 yard field goal03
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGJACHOU
10:13(JAC) J. Scobee, 32 yard field goal33
:06(JAC) J. Scobee, 32 yard field goal63
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGJACHOU
9:15(HOU) R. Bullock, 45 yard field goal66
2:49(JAC) V, Ballard, 2 yard run136
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGJACHOU
10:47(JAC) P. Posluszny, 55 yard fumble return206
3:49(JAC) J. Scobee, 19 yard field goal236
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mark Brunell20/3226403
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Mauirce Jones-Drew6172.80
Mark Brunell2-6-3.00
Vick Ballard21813.81
Stepfan Taylor166.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Jimmy Smith35919.60
Justin Blackmon913214.60
Keenan McCardell5459.00
Marcedes Lewis11414.00
Maurice Jones-Drew0000
Clay Harbor118180
Vick Ballard1-4-4,00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Tony Boselli20
Eugene Monroe10
Grant Clark20
Uche Nwaneri10
Luke Joechel10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Derrick Harvey6200
Quentin Groves2000
John Henderson0000
Marcus Stroud2000
Mike Peterson4000
Paul Posluszny5101
Kevin Hardy4000
Rashean Mathis2000
Demetrius McCray1020
Deon Grant3010
Donovin Darius8000
Josh Evans0010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Josh Scobee3-42-21148
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Bryan Anger312341.00
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Maurice Jones-Drew12222.00
Donovin Darius12525.00
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Keenan McCardell44812.00
Houston Texans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mike Zazzali5/165903
Buck Morrow4/84801
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ben Tate76.80
Mike Zazzali7284.00
Eric Metcalf6549.00
Danny Woodhead3206.60
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Bernard Berrian2199.50
Cecil Shorts III35117.00
Dante Hall33010.00
Delanie Walker0000
Ben Tate0000
Keith Byars177.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Ryan Harris00
Wade Smith01
Jason Kelce00
Chris Brady01
John Greco01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Whitney Mercilus2000
Jason Babin5000
Stephen Paea5000
Karl Klug5000
William Thomas4000
Sergio Kindle4000
Jarvis Jones3000
Terrell Thomas3000
Alterraun Verner4000
Sanrick Raines7010
Martin Lewis6020
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Randy Bullock2-20-0645
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Shane Lechler525350.60
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Dante Hall0000
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Dante Hall0000

Last edited by jlech1805; 04-04-2014 at 02:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2014, 02:05 AM   #16
Rookie

Matchup Preview | September 13, 2009 | Week 2
@
Houston Texans
(0-1, Away)
Tennessee Titans
(1-0, Home)
Offensive Starters
Mike ZazzaliQBJohn O'Brien
Eric MetcalfRBEddie George
Bernard BerrianWR1Landon James
Cecil Shorts IIIWR2Kendall Wright
Dante HallWR3Dexter McCluster
Delaine WalkerTESamson Jolly
Ryan HarrisLTMichael Roos
Wade SmithLGAndy Levitre
Jason KelceCBruce Matthews
Chris BradyRGChance Warmack
John GrecoRTDavid Stewart
Defensive Starters
Whitney MercilusLEJJ Watt
Jason BabiREJevon Kearse
Stephen PaeaDTAlbert Haynesworth
Karl KlugDT/MLBJurrell Casey
Williams ThomasLOLBBrian Cushing
Sergio KindleMLBKeith Bulluck
Jarvis JonesROLBRob Jackson
Terrell ThomasCBJason McCourty
Alterraun VernerCBEric Wright
Sanrick RainesFSMichael Griffin
Martin LewisSSTyson Johnson
Game Notes

Of all the teams in the NFL I added the most created players to the Titans. Honestly, I was a little disappointed in their performance last year given the amount of talent they have. The Titans finished with an 8-8 record with two wins coming against us. The Titans led of the year winning 26-24 against Oakland.

John O'Brien was the QB I created for Tennessee. He was supposed to be an MVP candidate but was merely great last year. O'Brien has 100 ratings in nearly every category. When I was little I would always create a monster player like this and put him on my team. I wanted the experience of trying to gameplan against the perfect player. Eddie George is the workhorse at RB. He is big powerful runner standing 6'3" weighing 240 pounds. He is a load the bring down when he gets a full head of steam. The receiving core as has 2 created players. Landon James is Randy Moss with bulk. He has become one of the best WRs in the game. At TE Samson Jolly makes an appearance. If you read my Jets franchise you'll recognize the name. He was a converted basketball player who had the athletic skills of Lebron, but the jump shot of Shaq. In this roster I had him meet his potential and at 6'8" will really be a force over the middle. All of the Titans lineman are rated 90 or higher, Bruce Matthews is a HOF center.

When I dismantled the Texans roster to create the expansion version the Titans were the greatest beneficiary as they received JJ Watt. The Wisconsin grad is a menace and could play anywhere on the line. To complicate maters the Titans also have Jevon Kearse and Albert Haynesworth in their prime. This is a line that will chew you up and spit you out. Watt wasn't the only player to arrive from Houston. Brian Cushing is the starting LOLB and he and Keith Bullock help solidify the LB crew for the Titans. The final created player on the Titans is Tyson Johnson, a once in a generation safety. He has the cover skills of an elite corner but hits harder than any linebacker in the game.

This will likely be a loss. The Titans are simply too good. I made some adjustments to my playbook this week attempting to eliminate option routes as m receivers currently do not have the skill set. Eventually I'd like to have a whole PB of created plays and currently sit around 12 so it will be a while. Last week we were lucky in a way. If the Jags had been a little more efficient in the red zone it could have been a monster blow out which is what i predict here.

Titans 34 - Texans 7

Titans win the toss

2nd play of the game O'Brien showed his wheels scrambling for 13.

O'Brien is flashing all his skills on the first drive. They are so hard to stop on 3rd down. 3rd and 6 from our 18 and O'Brien runs a draw up the middle, jukes a defender, breaks 2 tackles and is in the endzone.

Metcalf makes things interesting and takes a pitch 58 yards for a TD. He's a huge upgrade over Tate based on his speed alone.

Titans march down the field again, George caps of the drive with a 3 yard plunge.

First play of the drive Zazzali over throws on PA. SS Johnson jumps all over it and brings it to HOU 30.

3rd and 12 from HOU 14 and O'Brien absolutely drills slant to McCluster for the TD.

Zazz and Metcalf trade off runs picking up key 3rd and long conversions. Zazz finds Hall off PA for a 15 yard score.

Eddie George swats off 2 Texans defenders on his way to a 74 yard score.

Watt ends our drive with a sack, to the Titans our D is like a mosquito, a minor annoyance. O'Brien stands tall in the pocket, is crushed, but still hits McCluster on a 20 yard post.

The Titans were just truing to run the clock out and Eddie George got a little greedy. 8 different Titans must have had a chance at him, but they all missed and George scored from 58 out.

George breaks his 3rd 50+ yard run, this time gaining 60 outside left for a TD.

The pass game gets going a little, Hall is a pretty effective slot receiver. Zazz sneaks in from 1.

O'Brien finds Landon James on a deep curl. James breaks a tackle and takes it in from 40.

Scrubs enter the game in the beginning of the 4th for Tennessee

Locker to Wright for a 5 yard score.

William Thomas capitalized on a Locker mistake bringing the INT back 89 yards.

Jeff Fisher shows no mercy running 5 wides up 35 with 6 minutes left in the 4th. Blown coverage left McCluster all alone. Locker found his man for a 78 yard TD.

Fisher continues to be vicious. Locker to Keshawn Martin for a 80 yard TD.

Yikes. We gave up 6 TDs of 40 or more yards. I have no idea why the Titans refused to run in the 4th quarter but it really drove up the score. 9 more points and the record for total points combined by 2 teams would have been broken. It was really discouraging to see the D play that poorly. The Titans were so good when it counted going 7/8 on 3rd downs and scored TDs in all 5 of their red zone attempts. Despite being blown out the team is it is clear the team is improving and slowly soaking in the playbook.

Zazz is improving quickly, but his WRs are letting him down as they dropped 8 passes. IF they can cut this # in half he could break 50% completion.

Metcalf look good on pitches but he gets destroyed up the middle. He also fumbled on a HB slam attempt.

Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans
Sep 13, 20091ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Houston Texans (0-1)777728
Tennessee Titans (1-0)1428142177
Team Stats Comparison
HOUTEN
Total Offense350730
Rushing Yards185318
Passing Yards165412
First Downs1817
Punt Return Yards059
Kick Return Yards079
Total Yards350868
Turnovers22
3rd Down Converstion6-147-8
4th Down Conversion1-30-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/05/0
Penalties1-82-20
Posession Time31:5827:57
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGHOUTEN
9:56(TEN) J. O'Brien 18 yard run07
5:59(HOU) E. Metcalf, 58 yard run77
0:21(TEN) E. George, 3 yard run714
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGHOUTEN
14:03(TEN) D. McCluster, 14 yard pass from J. O'Brien721
5:40(HOU) D. Hall, 15 yard pass from M. Zazzili1421
5:23(TEN) E. George, 74 yard run1428
1:56(TEN) D. McCluster, 20 yard pass from J. O'Brien1435
0:00(TEN) E. George, 58 yard run1442
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGHOUTEN
10:29(TEN) E. George, 60 yard run1449
4:59(HOU) M. Zazzali, 1 yard run2149
2:48(TEN) L. James, 40 yard pass2156
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGHOUTEN
12:55(TEN) K. Wright, 15 yard pass from J. Locker2163
7:24(HOU) W. Thomas, INT returned 89 yards2863
6:00(TEN) D. McCluster, 78 yard pass from J. Locker2870
3:40(TEN) K. Martin, 80 yard pass from J. Locker2877
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
John O'Brien16/2421230
Jake Locker6/720031
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Eddie George1725314.84
John O'Brien34916.31
Jackie Battle393.00
Bobby Rainey11111.00
Jake Locker1-4-4.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Landon James36622.01
Kendrell Wright4369.01
Dexter McCluster513426.83
Samson Jolly57915.80
Eddie George0000
K. Martin29346.51
Zach Ertz263.00
Craig Pressley1-2-2.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Michael Roos00
Andy Levitre10
Bruce Matthews00
Chance Womack01
David Stewart00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
JJ Watt6200
Jevon Kearse2000
Albert Haynesworth1000
Jurrell Casey2000
Brian Cushing5000
Keith Bulluck4000
Rob Jackson4000
Jason McCourty3000
Eric Wright4000
Michael Griffin6000
Tyson Johnson5010
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Rob Bironas0-011-1111-
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Brett Kern0000
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Dexter McCluster37926.30
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Landon James25929.50
Houston Texans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Mike Zazzali13/3217111
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Eric Metcalf10878.71
Mike Zazzali171026.01
Ben Tate100.00
Danny Woodhead2-3-1.50
Keith Byars2-1-.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Bernard Berrian33110.30
Cecil Shorts III34816.00
Dante Hall35518.31
Delanie Walker144.00
Eric Metcalf11111.00
Keith Byars22211.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Ryan Harris11
Wade Smith20
Jason Kelce10
Chris Brady01
John Greco00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Whitney Mercilus1000
Jason Babin5100
Stephen Paea1000
Karl Klug1000
William Thomas0011
Sergio Kindle6000
Jarvis Jones4000
Terrell Thomas2000
Alterraun Verner3000
Sanrick Raines6000
Martin Lewis5000
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
Randy Bullock0-04-440
PUNTINGNOYDSAVGIN20
Shane Lechler524949.80
KICK RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Dante Hall0000
PUNT RETURNRETYDSAVGTD
Dante Hall0000

Last edited by jlech1805; 04-04-2014 at 04:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »