Home

How can I download the game

This is a discussion on How can I download the game within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 03:33 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: How can I download the game

also, there's a generator in the theisozone HC06 files that you need but might or might not contain a tojan virus. the author says it's a false positive, and i think it is a false positive. the game worked anyways. i do have 1 virus on my system artemis but i think i got that somewhere else. it's simple enough to contain with mcafee. im too lazy to try to remove it. you could always make a system restore point before trying tho if you want to make sure.

as far as i know so far there are 2 glitches in HC06 one you can fix and once you can't. 1) the one you can't fix is the 0-0 glitch. this is where you put yourself or another team over the salary cap by trading. the glitch rears it's head in the 2nd game of the next season as far as i know. and since the cap increases and team will manage it, it should only show up each time there. 2) the one you can fix is a roster glitch where a player will be listed as playing multiple positions. 2 times it happened i fixed it. it happened when i carried 4 RB's. what i did was drop from a 55 man roster to 54. then i converted 1 RB to FB and just carry 3 RB's. then i went to the players playing multiple positions and changed their position to FB too. i suppose i could just try benching them and putting them back in but changing their position and changing it back worked. which is what i did. except i didn't carry 4 RB's again just 3. and the glitch didn't show up again.

so my working glitch free roster was

3 QB's
3 RB's
3 TE's
3 FB's
2 LT
2 LG
2 C
2 RG
2 RT
6 WR

2 FS
2 SS
2 MLB
2 LOLB
2 ROLB
2 LE
2 RE
4 DT
6 CB

2 K
1 P

for a 55 man roster. the owner picked up a K after i had dropped to a 54 man roster to get rid of the glitch. just saying those were the steps i did to get rid of the roster glitch both times.
Old 12-20-2014, 03:38 PM   #10
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
^^^^Pirate alert.
i need 1 more post to post a link lol
Old 12-20-2014, 03:45 PM   #11
Just started!

it's pretty easy to find in google anyways. it's legit. but if it helps to post the actual link..

obviously from my posts im not a pirate or spammer. HC06 should be abandonware at this point. EA abandoned it. their version doesn't work on win7 or 8. you can't even download it from origin anymore.

i worry i'll get bored playing 06. i did want to try 09.

Last edited by CM Hooe; 04-04-2015 at 08:50 PM. Reason: scrubbing torrent link
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2014, 03:54 PM   #12
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHades
it is a scam right? can anyone verify any of this info for me?
i didn't mean that literally. i mean if anyone has any past knowledge about what i did and could say to me yeah, that's a scam. don't do what i tried for HC09. the amount of malware they tried to dump on me was amazing.
Old 04-04-2015, 07:33 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankHades

it's pretty easy to find in google anyways. it's legit. but if it helps to post the actual link..

obviously from my posts im not a pirate or spammer. HC06 should be abandonware at this point. EA abandoned it. their version doesn't work on win7 or 8. you can't even download it from origin anymore.

i worry i'll get bored playing 06. i did want to try 09.
I heavily agree with you. Head Coach should be abandonware. The people here seem a bit childish and against everything possible. Did you get to DL those 3 files? Each time i try to it doesnt want to work for me and i cant even get it to start DLing
Old 04-04-2015, 08:52 PM   #14
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I'm leaving this thread open for now but I'm scrubbing the torrent link as anything related to piracy is explicitly against the Terms Of Service.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:57 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I'm leaving this thread open for now but I'm scrubbing the torrent link as anything related to piracy is explicitly against the Terms Of Service.

How is it piracy when you cannot buy the game from the developer? Its abandonware... You cant call something piracy when the company who made the game has literally stopped selling it and doesnt even have it on their entire marketplace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2015, 10:13 PM   #16
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandMcCoy
How is it piracy when you cannot buy the game from the developer? Its abandonware... You cant call something piracy when the company who made the game has literally stopped selling it and doesnt even have it on their entire marketplace
Amazon is still selling NFL Head Coach for all platforms: http://www.amazon.com/NFL-Head-Coach...=operasport-20

Amazon is also still selling NFL Head Coach 09 for all platforms: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20

Electronic Arts still acknowledges that NFL Head Coach exists; it's not abandonware, QED: http://www.ea.com/nfl-head-coach

Discussion of piracy, torrents, etc. is not allowed under the Operation Sports Terms Of Service:
Quote:
Operation Sports has a very strict policy against piracy, ROMs, warez, modding/chipping, and the illegal use of copyrighted material. Linking or giving information about any site that distributes illegal software, ROMs, media, mods/chips, or emulators, seeking help to circumvent any copyright laws, admitting to possessing and/or distributing illegal copyrighted material, or encouraging software or media piracy is grounds for ban depending on the offense. This goes for all copyrighted material, including but not limited to games, movies, music, and videos.

If you have any further questions on the matter, please use private messages to contact a moderator or forum administrator.

Since I've provided links about how to acquire the game and the discussion has now veered off-course, I'm reversing my initial judgment call and locking this thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »