Home

Old 03-30-2018, 10:13 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
New dynasty

Was thinking about starting a new bucs dynasty and was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2018, 03:48 PM   #2
Pro

Re: New dynasty

Here is the link:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...oach-09-a.html
Old 03-31-2018, 10:26 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampafan11
Was thinking about starting a new bucs dynasty and was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading?
I am

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2018, 01:11 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampafan11
Nice Dynasty page! I just booted up the game again too, after a couple of years. I am looking to run the option as well. Would have never of thought to get McFadden for QB. Always go after Josh Johnson in the 4th Round. You drafted alot of DT's lol. I do the same when I re-boot my Cowboys, lol.

What do you think the key is to a good option QB? I have run a couple of test games in coach now mode and surprisingly Romo is fairly good at it. Do you think their intangible and athletic grade are the key?
Old 04-01-2018, 03:59 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcbjii
Nice Dynasty page! I just booted up the game again too, after a couple of years. I am looking to run the option as well. Would have never of thought to get McFadden for QB. Always go after Josh Johnson in the 4th Round. You drafted alot of DT's lol. I do the same when I re-boot my Cowboys, lol.

What do you think the key is to a good option QB? I have run a couple of test games in coach now mode and surprisingly Romo is fairly good at it. Do you think their intangible and athletic grade are the key?
Thanks for reading! I appreciate it! Ya the dline was horrible for my system outside of Gaines. I heard that Dorsey gets injured a lot (hasn't through like 10 or so games so far), and since I need run stoppers in the middle I figured go ahead and get depth.

I was about 6 years in on a Bills career going before this and I had Tank Watkins, a 93 overall power running back as my "QB". He had 2.8 ypc his first year and it dropped to 1.8 ypc his second year (why I had to start a new one. Also Bucs are my favorite team ). Marshawn at RB had 4.7 ypc so it wasn't the oline, even though whenever I'd put Marshawn at QB he would probably get around 3 ypc. I compared Tank to Darren McFadden who is at above 3.5 ypc currently, and all of their abilities are almost identical except for speed, acceleration, and agility. DMc has about a 15 point advantage on all 3 and is at 98, 99, 97. So I would guess try for high speed, acceleration, and agility. Also awareness, ball carrier vision, and other RB skills.

In the Bills career I had Vince Young for the first 2-3 years and he was at like 3.2-3.4? Ypc. I tried Josh Johnson in the system and he was ok. He wasn't as good as I thought he would be but got better so maybe it's his learning that was holding him back. He was probably around as good if not a little better than Vince Young.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Tampafan11; 04-01-2018 at 04:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2018, 11:45 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Good stuff, keep us posted!

Old 04-02-2018, 02:34 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back9cgs
Good stuff, keep us posted!

Thanks and thanks for reading!
Old 04-21-2018, 09:04 PM   #8
Rookie

Glad to see you back. I very much enjoy reading about your Bucs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »