Home

Madden 19 Custom Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Madden 19 Custom Draft Classes within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2018, 07:49 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 19 Custom Draft Classes

So I had to give up on updating Head Coach 09 and its rosters, but now that Madden is back on PC I think I'm going to make draft classes based on the Head Coach 09 paths and I plan to share them.

I'm going to take some liberties with the classes, but I have a spreadsheet with most of the classes that I'm interested in.

Currently I have made the the first draft class in the Zazzali timeline. I'm going from memory and player comparisons for their ratings, size, skin color, etc as I don't have a working xbox 360 anymore. I have their potentials and schools from the spreadsheets, and most of their names (small school sleepers didn't have names).

The spreadsheets don't have the busts in them unless their still solid players, so I have added busts in the game.

The memorable players are balanced for the most part, but have star development and good traits. Players that were solid but had potentials n the high 80s will have quick development.

For personal enjoyment I added a couple prospect clones for Lebron James as a TE and for John Lynch as a LB.

My EA username is YacobScott and the first file that I have finished is Zazzali09, and now the 2nd one is done for the Jack English draft class and is called English09.

I welcome any collaborators, constructive criticism, and requests, but this is a labor of love and my enjoyment comes first. I'm not going to try and finish these as soon as possible. I'll do them as I can, but it took me a few hours to do this one so if I have the time and I still enjoy doing them then I will probably do Jack English next and preferably Boar Jackson after that but I don't have a spreadsheet for Boar Jackson as of right now.

Here's proof of concept via imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/CLqIhC2

Last edited by jake53; 08-15-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 19 Custom Draft Classes

Thanks dude!!! I bought the game but i've been waiting for the English draft in order to start my franchise. Will it appear on PS4? please notify me when you upload it. Can't wait to Draft Dane Morrow, LeRon James and JaMarion Bellows!!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2018, 04:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by finsfan15
Thanks dude!!! I bought the game but i've been waiting for the English draft in order to start my franchise. Will it appear on PS4? please notify me when you upload it. Can't wait to Draft Dane Morrow, LeRon James and JaMarion Bellows!!!!!!!

Its uploaded but I don't know if consoles can see it... but if someone figures out a way to transfer the files between pc to console I'll upload it here too.

Edit: So I just checked on the two files I've uploaded previously and they weren't showing up as being uploaded... so I have reuploaded the two files, so maybe check again to see if they are there.

Last edited by jake53; 08-16-2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:47 AM   #4
Rookie

It wasnt available for PS4 so I created one myself. I based most of the overalls on their stats from Madden 10 with the exception of Morrow who got a well deserved boost. I think I'll make the Tristan Riley Draft Next.

PSN: shago54

JACKENGLISH09
Old 08-18-2018, 11:22 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by finsfan15
It wasnt available for PS4 so I created one myself. I based most of the overalls on their stats from Madden 10 with the exception of Morrow who got a well deserved boost. I think I'll make the Tristan Riley Draft Next.

PSN: shago54

JACKENGLISH09

Wish there was a way that we could collab on these things cross platform.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2018, 05:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Wish this was cross platform so I could use it on Xbox.

How are you getting the stats from Head Coach? Please tell me there's a spreadsheet from back in 09 floating around so I don't have to boot up both games and go player by player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »