Home

HC2020 - The Project (Again!)

This is a discussion on HC2020 - The Project (Again!) within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2020, 01:26 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: HC2020 - The Project (Again!)

So I was hearing from all these Madden Youtubers that EA was going to be doing a Virtual Draft for the NFL Draft, LOL. That did not happen! Big surprise

But you know what? NFL HC20 Project Did! Here's the Proof!

Did your team get the player you wanted? Will he pan out in HC20?
We will see this season when we release NFL HC20 roster this summer/fall!

Excited for the progress we are making!

(Sorry KC's fans, your pick is there. Clyde made the squad, it just got cut off at the end.)
Old 04-24-2020, 05:08 AM   #58
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingking77
I think Scott Satterfield out of Louisville could make that jump soon if he continues. But I think the obvious ones would be Sabban, Dabo, Orgeron, Jimbo, Leach, Kiffin, Rich Rod, Mora, Harbaugh, Dantonio, Scott Frost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachcbjii
One of the guys on here I think said he will convert the file from XB360 to PS3 when it's all done.

Thanks man!!! I can’t wait to play with my cowboys. CeeDee Lamb is going to be a beast on this game
Old 04-24-2020, 07:28 AM   #59
Pro

Quote:
So I was hearing from all these Madden Youtubers that EA was going to be doing a Virtual Draft for the NFL Draft, LOL. That did not happen! Big surprise

But you know what? NFL HC20 Project Did! Here's the Proof!

Did your team get the player you wanted? Will he pan out in HC20?
We will see this season when we release NFL HC20 roster this summer/fall!

Excited for the progress we are making!

(Sorry KC's fans, your pick is there. Clyde made the squad, it just got cut off at the end.)
Awesome! Do you have a list of the college ids?
Old 04-24-2020, 11:03 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

This is absolutely amazing. Is there any way to help or support? Not the most technical savvy but would love to help test this if need be.
Old 04-25-2020, 03:48 AM   #61
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

I was testing in exporting the players, making a few edits, and then importing it back in. I would always get errors.

I then discovered if you export the PLAY (players) table, it gets messed up with international players- specifically with their hometowns- and it throws everything off.

If a player is from "Toronto, Canada", the export will separate "Toronto" and "Canada." Then all the other fields after the Hometown for that player will be shifted to the right. You have to manually fix this, so the import doesn't fail.

Of course, you can edit inside the editor to avoid the export/import problems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2020, 03:56 AM   #62
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

Quote:
I will look into that when I get some time. That is really weird if he was only 22 years old 1 year pro with room to grow.

My first thought is did his position switch?
And/or did any of the staff switch?

One coach might of thought he was 93/95 but a new staff with new philosophies might value him as a 81/82. Although I dont know how anyone would value Jim Brown in the 80's range. Lol....I would have to research how that works and do some testing...Might look into it after I finish this project and have it tested.

Just throwing this out there... check the "Years with Team" field (PYWT). The Hall of Fame players start out with 31 years, but I don't know if that effects their sudden regression.
Old 04-25-2020, 06:03 AM   #63
Just started!

Can anyone here do a custom roster using the default roster? Or let me know how I can do it myself? I'm basically wanting to update players ratings and potentials. Also to add brett farve
Old 04-25-2020, 11:45 AM   #64
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperManJS
Can anyone here do a custom roster using the default roster? Or let me know how I can do it myself? I'm basically wanting to update players ratings and potentials. Also to add brett farve
Check the last couple pages of the evongreen thread for the updated EA sports roster with Favre in it. Also, check the “your own custom roster” thread for how to edit the rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »