Home

NFL HC 09 - 2020 PS3 Roster Update

This is a discussion on NFL HC 09 - 2020 PS3 Roster Update within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2020, 07:49 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NFL HC 09 - 2020 PS3 Roster Update

Gronk spike back in action!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 296FF765-9DDE-4A30-B5A9-E40F0896F08E.jpg (637.1 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg B3344462-D283-4A80-8954-A2A7167C8D6A.jpg (647.7 KB, 155 views)
Old 08-03-2020, 03:14 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceb
Hey Tampa. Love the update. However, when i try to go into a game, I freeze. I did exactly what you said, had a HC main roster loaded in. Went into preseason loaded up the roster. Everything sims fine, however when i try to play the game it freezes on the loading screen
HEY! I read that this happens when you edit rosters. You need to Auto Reorder the depth charts. This fixes the crash I believe
Old 08-03-2020, 05:33 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseLudwig
HEY! I read that this happens when you edit rosters. You need to Auto Reorder the depth charts. This fixes the crash I believe
Yes this was going to be my suggestion too. I had reordered the depth charts before posting here, so I was hoping people wouldn’t have to again, but maybe that isn’t the case.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:24 AM   #20
Rookie

I am using existing HC. I am using Washington
Old 08-03-2020, 06:42 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceb
I am using existing HC. I am using Washington
Try reordering the depth chart of every team before starting the career. You’ll need to load the updated roster, reorder depth charts, save, then load the base HC roster. If you still have issues, you may need to try a career with another team and see if that works. I updated the logo for Washington, so maybe that could be an issue? I haven’t had any issues with freezing and am 3 games into my career.

Also, what game are you having issues with? Is it the first preseason game or regular season? Maybe try going past the first preseason game if that is the one you are trying? Don’t know why that would be an issue, but just trying to think of everything.

I was able to go into a game with the existing HC for the Bengals and Patriots when testing, so I’m assuming the reordering the depth chart may be the issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2020, 12:53 PM   #22
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampafan11
08/02/2020 Update

I have made some updates to schemes and playbooks to make things a little more realistic. Simmed a season and the standings were basically what you would expect in the NFL this year.

I have uploaded the updated roster file to the first post.
Did you check out free agency after season 1 since you stated a lot of players were on 1 year deals? Is it the wild west out there? lol
Old 08-03-2020, 01:16 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by krulmichael
Did you check out free agency after season 1 since you stated a lot of players were on 1 year deals? Is it the wild west out there? lol
It isn't too bad. There are like 2-3 max players that are 88 ovr or above that don't get resigned from my test sims, and most of those guys end up getting franchised tagged. Luckily I was able to switch a lot of the top players in the editor, so they kept the contracts that they had. It was more of an issue with the middle of the road guys.

Also, it seems that most of the top guys get resigned so not a huge deal either.

I would have loved to adjust contracts too, but don't have the time to do that between family and work. At least all of the players are in the game!
Old 08-03-2020, 01:24 PM   #24
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampafan11
It isn't too bad. There are like 2-3 max players that are 88 ovr or above that don't get resigned from my test sims, and most of those guys end up getting franchised tagged. Luckily I was able to switch a lot of the top players in the editor, so they kept the contracts that they had. It was more of an issue with the middle of the road guys.

Also, it seems that most of the top guys get resigned so not a huge deal either.

I would have loved to adjust contracts too, but don't have the time to do that between family and work. At least all of the players are in the game!
That's great. Appreciate all the work you've done. Understand about managing time and we appreciate the work you have done. I was just making sure it wasn't like a fantasy draft after season 1 lol. Can't wait to try them out later tonight!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »