Home

NFL head coach 06 digital download for PC?

This is a discussion on NFL head coach 06 digital download for PC? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-30-2020, 08:28 PM   #1
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

OVR: 0
NFL head coach 06 digital download for PC?

This game is a fossil. Can't find a link anywhere, EA doesn't support it anymore. Are there any sites where I could get a digital download? I'd get it from eBay but my laptop doesn't have a disc drive.

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2021, 02:46 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: NFL head coach 06 digital download for PC?

I'm looking for this too!
Old 01-03-2021, 03:52 PM   #3
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyman33
I'm looking for this too!
Message me for a link, I've installed it and it runs the menu and cinematics fine but crashes after leaving the menu. Hopefully it's a laptop limitation and not a file limitation.

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:59 PM   #4
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButter
Message me for a link, I've installed it and it runs the menu and cinematics fine but crashes after leaving the menu. Hopefully it's a laptop limitation and not a file limitation.
Thanks for the quick response! Although I'm kind of new here and unable to private message or create threads. Is there something I'm missing?
Old 01-04-2021, 12:15 AM   #5
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyman33
Thanks for the quick response! Although I'm kind of new here and unable to private message or create threads. Is there something I'm missing?
It takes a few days to get those features, email me at [email protected]

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2021, 08:42 PM   #6
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheButter
It takes a few days to get those features, email me at [email protected]
Email sent.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:56 AM   #7
Rookie

thevendus's Arena

Hey Will,

Typically when you download from a link online you need a program like Daemon Tools.
If you see .iso files in your downloaded folder that sends you the right direction. Also there are Security features from allowing people to download the game without buying it, requring a Product Key.

That is all I am able to tell you and would all in all recommend just buying it on eBay. The opening cinematics and loading the menu is typical to a copy of the game that does not have a product key. Not sure this forum is the best for your problem. Wish you the best of luck.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:07 PM   #8
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevendus
Hey Will,

Typically when you download from a link online you need a program like Daemon Tools.
If you see .iso files in your downloaded folder that sends you the right direction. Also there are Security features from allowing people to download the game without buying it, requring a Product Key.

That is all I am able to tell you and would all in all recommend just buying it on eBay. The opening cinematics and loading the menu is typical to a copy of the game that does not have a product key. Not sure this forum is the best for your problem. Wish you the best of luck.
I ended up downloading it, and got it installed. It'd open the main menu, but whenever Id click "coach now" or "start your career" it'd run the cintamatic and crash afterwards.

Checked everything, antivirus, third party apps, ran as admin, compatibility mode, ect

No clue why it'd install just to crash after the menu

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »