Home

Dallas Cowboys War Room

This is a discussion on Dallas Cowboys War Room within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2019, 10:38 AM   #4785
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Dallas Cowboys War Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Every time JGs future looks bleak and rumors of him getting canned heat up the Cowboys get a major win and look good doing it...so that's why I suspect Cowboys will handily beat the Eagles this weekend

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Man that would be Great if they get a win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2019, 11:44 AM   #4786
UGH, next year

cjonesfan921's Arena

OVR: 28

Dak is so good.

He's not as talented as other QBs, but what he lacks in talent he makes up in preparation and understanding.

He's very good at reading the defense pre-snap and making good reads.

He got a little greedy on the deep ball and paid for it.
Old 10-21-2019, 11:47 AM   #4787
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Every time JGs future looks bleak and rumors of him getting canned heat up the Cowboys get a major win and look good doing it...so that's why I suspect Cowboys will handily beat the Eagles this weekend

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
Man that would be Great if they get a win.
Tooting my own horn here, saw this one coming. Now watch, Cowboys will lose after the bye. Don't know who they play as I've not yet checked but it doesn't matter. They will lose is my gut feeling.

EDIT: Just checked, week 9 matchup is a Monday night game versus Giants. Yep, still think they'll lose...

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 10-21-2019, 03:33 PM   #4788
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Tooting my own horn here, saw this one coming. Now watch, Cowboys will lose after the bye. Don't know who they play as I've not yet checked but it doesn't matter. They will lose is my gut feeling.

EDIT: Just checked, week 9 matchup is a Monday night game versus Giants. Yep, still think they'll lose...

Maybe Giants QB Daniel Jones will give the game to us with INT's & fumbles. Boy has he struggled since his initial 1st career start.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 10-22-2019, 09:44 AM   #4789
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Yep you called that one!

I really hope they don't ruin it and lose to the Giants though
Old 10-25-2019, 01:57 AM   #4790
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ennett-cowboys

I get this trade in a way in terms of our injury woes on the DL. I don't get it though in terms of the type of guy that we're receiving. As you Cowboy guys know this is the brother of former Cowboy TE Martellus Bennett. That guy was a complete basket case when he was with us.

I think his brother Michael isn't much different either. He seems to like to cause a stir wherever he goes as well. Then again, it seems our Cowboys like to bring in these basket case players & see what we can do with them. We need a guy or 2 on the DL but I think getting this guy doesn't fit our playing style plus he can be a total on & off the field distraction.

We don't need that! Bad move if you ask me. I'm sure we could have went the FA route instead to sign a player or 2. This guy is also 34 years old so his best playing days are way behind him & he hasn't provided much anyhow for teams the past 2-3 seasons with the Eagles & Patriots.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 10-25-2019, 08:48 AM   #4791
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ennett-cowboys

I get this trade in a way in terms of our injury woes on the DL. I don't get it though in terms of the type of guy that we're receiving. As you Cowboy guys know this is the brother of former Cowboy TE Martellus Bennett. That guy was a complete basket case when he was with us.

I think his brother Michael isn't much different either. He seems to like to cause a stir wherever he goes as well. Then again, it seems our Cowboys like to bring in these basket case players & see what we can do with them. We need a guy or 2 on the DL but I think getting this guy doesn't fit our playing style plus he can be a total on & off the field distraction.

We don't need that! Bad move if you ask me. I'm sure we could have went the FA route instead to sign a player or 2. This guy is also 34 years old so his best playing days are way behind him & he hasn't provided much anyhow for teams the past 2-3 seasons with the Eagles & Patriots.
Once again I agree with every single thing you say. This was also the guy who has repeatedly said he hates the Cowboys and would never play for them. So I wonder if he will suit up (this is sarcasm btw, money talks eh?)

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2019, 03:13 PM   #4792
MVP

adriano's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Once again I agree with every single thing you say. This was also the guy who has repeatedly said he hates the Cowboys and would never play for them. So I wonder if he will suit up (this is sarcasm btw, money talks eh?)
Funny remember him saying that about the Cowboys. I was thinking this
the other day about Bennett. We should sign him, too bad he hates us..lol

Hes an upgrade to Crawford. Our Nickel rush will have lots of options
now. He might hate Dallas, but he hates being a 3-4 Defensive End more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »