Home

Dallas Cowboys War Room

This is a discussion on Dallas Cowboys War Room within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2018, 01:24 AM   #4505
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Dallas Cowboys War Room

I know we've now won 5 in a row but I don't have a good feeling about heading to Indianapolis next Sunday. Luck with the he's playing in what I think is a lock for Comeback Player of the Year really concerns me. I know our defense has played well the last 5 games especially but today at times we didn't look good on defense.

Luck is capable of putting up big numbers in the passing game against any team this season with the way he's throwing the ball in 2018. I'm just glad we do have a 2 game cushion(technically speaking a 3 game lead because we've swept the Eagles).

The Giants are now playing well so the final game of the season against them on the road I sure hope it's not a game with meaning. I wouldn't trust is in that situation for nothing because the Giants have come alive & they are wanting to play spoiler role for any team trying to make the playoffs but especially for any NFC East team. We split the next 2 games & I think we will have the division wrapped up going into the final game of the season.

I say this because the Eagles travel to the Rams next week & they're going to be an angry team after the Bears whipped them in Chicago. We should be able to beat the Bucs but even they have beaten the Saints to start the season & the Panthers today. If the Eagles lose next week to the Rams in which I think they will then a victory over the Colts wraps up the division. I still place my confidence level going to the Colts & winning @ about 40%. Luck scares me to death.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2018, 01:17 PM   #4506
Pro

OVR: 0

The Colts are definitely going to be tough. Luck has been playing great. It’s going to be a really difficult test for our defense. If they do lose though I think it will be the last loss for Dallas, at least in the regular season.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:15 PM   #4507
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

I'll feel better about their odds once we know how Martin is doing. Think they get Lee back...potentially David Irving? (Haven't heard anything)
Old 12-10-2018, 11:42 PM   #4508
Pro

What do you all think Cooper’s chances are of making the pro bowl?
Old 12-10-2018, 11:47 PM   #4509
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

I think pretty high IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2018, 11:49 PM   #4510
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
I'll feel better about their odds once we know how Martin is doing. Think they get Lee back...potentially David Irving? (Haven't heard anything)

To be honest, I'd rather us keep Vander Esch in as our starting MLB over Lee. Let Lee be his backup & play a certain amount of snaps to keep him healthy in case we need him more in the playoffs. Irving on the other hand should get more snaps if he's able to come back healthy enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr B
What do you all think Cooper’s chances are of making the pro bowl?

Well, I think really it would depend on what Cooper does these last 3 games. He was with the Raiders for 1/2 of the season & his numbers were way down while there. If Cooper can perform these last 3 games they way he has been doing then I think he most certainly has a chance to make the Pro Bowl.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Old 12-16-2018, 04:19 PM   #4511
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

Even though we had won 5 games in a row coming into today I was expecting a loss @ the Colts. I didn't expect for us to have such a poor showing though. They played like a team that had nothing to play for or already had the division wrapped up. I was scared coming in of what Luck was going to do against us but the running game for the Colts was what surprised me the most.

The offense was anemic today. Cooper wasn't involved or the Colts just took him out of the game. Zeke was shutdown. The Colts just showed the key to success against the Cowboys. Shutdown Cooper in the passing game & Zeke in the running game. Dak hasn't shown the ability to take his play to another level when we're down like we was today. The Redskins getting that comeback win over the Jags makes this loss even worse.

I do think the Eagles will get beat tonight but now the Skins are going to be the team left to deal with fighting for the division. Just think they are playing with butt fumble QB Mark Sanchez too even though Josh Johnson started & played the entire game today. If we blow this division lead & not make the playoffs the entire coaching staff MUST go! Big Red should have already been given his walking papers at least 2-3 years ago anyhow. We are by no means a lock to take this division. Today was proof of that & what a pitiful performance with a lot on the line.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

Last edited by tonybologna; 12-16-2018 at 04:26 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2018, 10:17 AM   #4512
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15

OL injuries are not helping matters. One has to wonder if this team doesn't have at least one more win with a full OL.

That being said...

Dak Prescott's peak will be Danny White...in that he ain't winning anything meaningful.

Cannot make the right read, cannot make the right throw nearly often enough. Kurt Warner's take on him in pregame was pretty good. Combine his lack of consistent deep ball, slow trigger, and inaccuracy (not to mention the fumbles!), and what you have a is...a guy that can only win when the Defense is monstrous and the OL dominates...

You knew Bledsoe wasn't taking the team anywhere. Same for Carter. I only watched Danny White when I was in elementary school, but I bet a lot of Cowboys fans felt that way about him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »