Home

Kansas City Chiefs Official 2007 Thread: The Road to Mediocrity

This is a discussion on Kansas City Chiefs Official 2007 Thread: The Road to Mediocrity within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2007, 02:51 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Kansas City Chiefs Official 2007 Thread: The Road to Mediocrity

Yeah. The D played good last game imo. I hope this sunday we get a get W. I hope we can get LJ 20 + carries..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2007, 03:38 PM   #42
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

We got a nice W last week, but this week we are looking down the huge barrel of a sawed off shotgun in the Bolts. I just hope it's a game in the 4th quarter. WE NEED SOME OFFENSE!!! Can we get some off the marked down rack at a Walmart, or KMart in Mizzou?
Old 09-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #43
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

I can't believe we friggin won. I got my wish to have it a game in the 4th, but damn I didn't expect 30 pts on the Bolts. I guess they did find some points laying around somewhere. I hope they didn't use all of it up today though. Nice game from Damon besides his two picks, Bowe is turning out to be a stud, Brackenridge with the scoop to the house woo boy!!!! KC looks a lot better on D with Allen playing than without. 2-0 when Jared is in the lineup!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2007, 11:44 AM   #44
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Good game. DJ is having great year so far. Bowe has looked really impressive. I'm really liking the production from these last two draft classes under Herm and Kuharich.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:28 AM   #45
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Good game. DJ is having great year so far. Bowe has looked really impressive. I'm really liking the production from these last two draft classes under Herm and Kuharich.
Yep. I liked Vermeil as a Head Coach, but some of the decisions he let Carl get away with were head scratchers. Glad that has been fixed. Getting younger, and better yet while winning is a good thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2007, 04:56 PM   #46
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

In first place in the AFC West, and I really don't care if we start to tumble. Some of the optimism of some of the KC faithful this season has disappointed me. Everyone was writing us off, and even some of our own fan base did too. It's not too late to come back and get back on the wagon though. I really think we can make a wild card push just like I predicted in the preseason threads.

Pack is up next, and we must win this game with Denver coming in the following week. Scoring will be tough, because of the Pack's D, but our D surprisingly is 6th best in the AFC and near the middle of the pack in the NFL, and is really getting better. So if our D can keep playing up to its potential we might be able to win yet another ugly game, and we have to get LJ going early, and give Bowe some deep balls.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:09 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 4

nice 3 games losing streak
Old 11-27-2007, 12:46 AM   #48
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos24
nice 3 games losing streak
Despite that still in very good shape for the AFC West with the Donkeys losing, and if we beat the Bolts again have the tiebreaker over them. Not giving up yet. Kolby Smith had a heckuva game though against the Faiders. I hate losing to those boys though makes me feel like crap. There goes that 9 game winning streak over them, and their 17 game losing streak against the AFC West. I knew we were in trouble when we got down to just Smith as our RB. D played well, but not good enough to pull it out of the fire.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »