Home

Circle the Wagons...the 2007 Buffalo Bills Thread

This is a discussion on Circle the Wagons...the 2007 Buffalo Bills Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2007, 02:19 PM   #17
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28
Re: Official Buffalo Bills Thread 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugginns
I'm much more interested in JP than Trent Edwards. Stick with JP for now, he has the skills. I wasn't too pleased with that pick.
I think JP's job is pretty safe, but it'll be interesting to see how Trent develops. He might not have been a pick that would help us out immediately, but I think he'll be a great backup to JP.
Old 08-10-2007, 06:26 AM   #18
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Circle the Wagons...the 2007 Buffalo Bills Thread

Time to start circling those wagons, boys! It's game time tonight on CBS. Bills at Saints! Let's get things going right, first team offense. Let's see some learning going on from our young first team defense.

Time to circle the wagons, fellas!!

Old 08-10-2007, 10:58 AM   #19
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Circle the Wagons...the 2007 Buffalo Bills Thread

Here's to a good clean, fun game tonight. Our starters will be playing all of the first quarter so I hear. And, most importantly, no injuries for both teams! I'm anxious to see Mr. Lynch.. just not running over our first team defense. I won't be able to see the first quarter sadly.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:22 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy
Here's to a good clean, fun game tonight. Our starters will be playing all of the first quarter so I hear. And, most importantly, no injuries for both teams! I'm anxious to see Mr. Lynch.. just not running over our first team defense. I won't be able to see the first quarter sadly.
That's why God invented DVR/TiVO.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:23 AM   #21
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Any word on how Marshawn Lynch has looked in camp? How about Trent Edwards? Always had talent, never could stay healthy, and playing for Stanford is rough.

Is Larry Triplett there still? Has he been worth anything? I thoguht he'd be a lot better at the next level.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #22
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
That's why God invented DVR/TiVO.
I've just moved to CA from TX, man.. been here a little over a month and trying to get my feet underneath me. So far, I've been able to watch all of the preseason games using SopCast feeds but always in the second half due to work. It's all good, though -- I'll be all setup by Opening Night!!
Old 08-11-2007, 05:29 PM   #23
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Official Buffalo Bills Thread 2007

Bumpity Bump!

Anyone watch any of the preseason opener? I watched the first half and a little bit of the 3rd quarter. You can definitely tell that the Saints had the advantage as they already had game experience and the Bills did not.

Anyways a couple things to note:

1) Looks like the Bills will be going into the Shotgun formation more often this year. I don't know how much experience JP has in the formation but he looked pretty comfortable especially on that play with the botched snap and he had to scramble for the 1st down.

2) I really hope the defense shown was a vanilla one as they easily gave the Saints 5-7 yards of cushion to move the ball at will. At least the run defense looked slightly better then it did last year.

3) Lynch didn't get much to do last night so I can't say anything one way or another but the other rookie Poz, well he looks to be a ballhawk. He led both teams in tackles and seemed to be around the tackle every time.

4) Last but not least Parrish made a cool highlight reel catch late in the 1st half! What a beauty! I know he doesn't have the weight or height to carry the full load but I hope that he gets an expanded role as the 3rd receiver.

All in all, it's better to win ugly then lose pretty. oh and Moorman, the man's already in mid season form.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 08-13-2007, 06:45 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

Ooops...didn't realize we already had a 2007 Bills thread. I'll merge.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »