Home

Bury The Hatchet ~~~ The 2008 Kansas City Chiefs Official Team Thread

This is a discussion on Bury The Hatchet ~~~ The 2008 Kansas City Chiefs Official Team Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2008, 12:21 PM   #9
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Bury The Hatchet ~~~ The 2008 Kansas City Chiefs Official Team Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Yeah, I read on Saturday that my boy got cut. No worries. He'll catch on somewhere. He's a damn good kicker...just didn't have the experience. Understandably so, the Chiefs were a little gun shy of going with a rookie kicker again after the Justin Medlock experiment of last season.
Are you kidding? "Experiment" in Cherokee is loosely translated as "Chiefs place kicker"! I'm so sick of this kicking game perennially, I'd gladly welcome back Jan Stenerud!
Old 09-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #10
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

OVR: 26

I just hope we get more than 4 wins this year. With Croyle as our QB I'm not too confident, but I got 50 yd line seats when the Chiefs come to Charlotte to play the Panthers. First time in my life I get to see KC live, and I just hope we win. I can't stand Panther fans after a win on WFNZ.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdiddyPop
I can't stand Panther fans after a win on WFNZ.
You should have just said, "I can't stand ___________ fans after a win on WFNZ."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2008, 09:36 AM   #12
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

Quote:
You should have just said, "I can't stand ___________ fans after a win on WFNZ."
Ya know you are right. Cowboy, Panther, Tarhole fans are all in the same category. Plus Chicago/Tarheel Clarence needs to have his phone disconnected. I woudlnt feel the least bit sorry that that every happened. And Packer Paul owes like 60 people a case of beer, and bratwurst *sp* after the moron predicted App would smoke LSU. He's been MIA all week sorry POS.
Old 09-05-2008, 09:40 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by PdiddyPop
And Packer Paul owes like 60 people a case of beer, and bratwurst *sp* after the moron predicted App would smoke LSU. He's been MIA all week sorry POS.
Is that the guy who calls in on a payphone? I heard some delusional App State fan calling into Packer's show talking about how because of LSU's inexperience at QB, the Mountaineers stood a chance and would NOT get blown out.

Umm...
Old 09-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #14
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

Quote:
Is that the guy who calls in on a payphone? I heard some delusional App State fan calling into Packer's show talking about how because of LSU's inexperience at QB, the Mountaineers stood a chance and would NOT get blown out.

Umm...
Same guy hes also the same one that called on when Brett Farve "retired" back in March and it was like his life was over. That tool needs a ***whooping.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #15
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

Another year of sucking is upon us Chief fans. I just want the W on Oct 5th so I can say I actually saw my Chiefs for the first time ever live, and then to top it off we won against the Panthers. Unless Dwayne Bowe gets that sticky stuff from that lil kid off Little Giants I see more dropped TD's in his future. YOU KILLED US DWAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!! So did you Herm the Sperm.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2008, 12:27 PM   #16
K*ngs *f th* D*nc*!

PdiddyPop's Arena

Thank god Brodie "I'm as fragile as Charmin toilet paper" Croyle is out this week with a shoulder injury. Huard has proven he can beat the Faiders, and he's led us to the playoffs two years ago. I want Huard full time the rest of the season and draft a QB in the upcoming draft. Croyle sucks. His wife is hot, but that's all he's got going for him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »