Home

Minnesota Vikings Official Team Thread

This is a discussion on Minnesota Vikings Official Team Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #73
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Minnesota Vikings Official Team Thread

That's ridiculous.

He's our best cornerback, arguably the best tackling corner in the league. No one behind him on our team has proven that they should be a full-time starter in the league yet.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #74
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
That's ridiculous.

He's our best cornerback, arguably the best tackling corner in the league. No one behind him on our team has proven that they should be a full-time starter in the league yet.
He's 35 and best years are behind him. Not worth the 7.5 million he was due

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #75
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
He's 35 and best years are behind him. Not worth the 7.5 million he was due

I don't care how old he is (and age is always the stupidest argument anyone can make), or if his best years are behind him.

He's still our best secondary player, and a player that we should have kept.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #76
MVP

bigbob's Arena

But anyways, what are you guys look for in our first two picks?

I'm feeling Tavon Austin, or Terrance Williams of Austin is not there.. and either Minter or a guard (there's too many that may be there for me to name just one or two).

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-12-2013, 10:27 PM   #77
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Quote:
I don't care how old he is (and age is always the stupidest argument anyone can make), or if his best years are behind him.

He's still our best secondary player, and a player that we should have kept.
In salary cap NFL age does matter. You don't keep a guy around for 7.5 mil when probably not goinf to produce or stay healthy.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:23 PM   #78
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
Quote:
But anyways, what are you guys look for in our first two picks?

I'm feeling Austin, or Terrance Williams of Austin is not there.. and either Minter or a guard (there's too many that may be there for me to name just one or two).
I'm hoping for both of they both drop enough in the draft. We have 2 first round picks and if we don't get a WR in free agency I could see them both picked up.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 03-13-2013, 11:27 PM   #79
MVP

bigbob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
I'm hoping for both of they both drop enough in the draft. We have 2 first round picks and if we don't get a WR in free agency I could see them both picked up.
I think the logical thing for us to do right now is to take Austin, if he's there, with the 23rd pick, and possibly Justin Hunter with our 2nd round pick.

If there's a cornerback such as Xavier Rhodes though, who seems to be falling and falling because of the depth of the draft, I'd be shocked (and disappointed) if we didn't jump on him with the 25th pick.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #80
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
Quote:
I think the logical thing for us to do right now is to take Austin, if he's there, with the 23rd pick, and possibly Justin Hunter with our 2nd round pick.

If there's a cornerback such as Xavier Rhodes though, who seems to be falling and falling because of the depth of the draft, I'd be shocked (and disappointed) if we didn't jump on him with the 25th pick.
That is true especially with Winfield gone now. I think i would prefer Williams over Austin though for the simple reason of we have a Percy/Austin like receiver on our roster already that will work right now. I Just hope if we do get Austin we use him better than Reynauld. He was under utilized IMO.

Also for some reason I can see James Harrison coming to the Vikings as well. I don't know why I just got a feeling about it.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees

Last edited by Candyman5; 03-13-2013 at 11:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »