Home

Official Buffalo Bills Thread

This is a discussion on Official Buffalo Bills Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2019, 11:37 AM   #2913
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Buffalo Bills Thread

Let’s go Buffalo!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-16-2019, 10:08 AM   #2914
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

We punched our ticket last night y’all!

Good chance at 11 wins and a shot at 12 and even a division title. That would change things up big time. As it stands, happy to have a WC and look like a date with the 4 seed, likely the AFC South Texans or possibly Titans. I think we have a good chance of going in to either stadium (they’ll host, even with a worse record) and beating them. Houston is better than Tennessee for my money, but this defense and this team travels. They are disciplined as heck. We are a lite version of the Ravens, IMO — offensively it’s not even close, but we’re probably slightly better defensively.

Man it’s crazy talking in actuals about the playoffs with 2 weeks left in the season. This is the best we’ve ever been in my now 20+ years of really following this team. I didn’t know if I ever would see the playoffs after ‘99, now to be back in twice in three years and have a good shot at winning a playoff game... wow.

Go Bills!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 01-24-2021, 08:37 AM   #2915
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

Reading the last two pages of posts is like a time capsule. Obviously, we talked about JA, McDermott, Beane... but seeing the talk of Daboll, John Butler, Frazier and the general thoughts on where this was building towards for 4 years now was fun to read back on.

We play the defending champions for the right to go to the Super Bowl in a few hours. I wish the old gang would all find their way back to OS if we win today (and again in 2 weeks) to celebrate. They can find their way by the light of the flaming tables.

Quote:
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2021, 10:53 AM   #2916
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
Reading the last two pages of posts is like a time capsule. Obviously, we talked about JA, McDermott, Beane... but seeing the talk of Daboll, John Butler, Frazier and the general thoughts on where this was building towards for 4 years now was fun to read back on.

We play the defending champions for the right to go to the Super Bowl in a few hours. I wish the old gang would all find their way back to OS if we win today (and again in 2 weeks) to celebrate. They can find their way by the light of the flaming tables.
Well, we came up two games short but the future looks bright if they can continue to improve, find pieces around Josh and a couple more impact players on defense.

Proud of our squad and how they've turned things around so quickly. Go Bills and hopefully everyone comes back to OS when we hoist the Lombardi next year.

Official HQ of Bills Backer/Spurs Nation

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member
Old 02-18-2021, 03:31 AM   #2917
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone know where I can find 2008 Rams vs Bills week 4? It's not on gamepass or youtube.

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:41 AM   #2918
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

It’s almost that time again fellas. My crazy *** truly believes this team will win the Super Bowl this year. But it’s the Chiefs man, we gotta get through them. Period. We can’t allow them to become the Pats of the 00’s, stymieing every other team’s ability to get to and win a Super Bowl besides the greatest HOF led teams and the biggest fluke of all time (Flacco). Although that alone is solace in that JA is laying the groundwork for a special career, but it’s hard to even consider such a young player to be bound for the HOF or be on the level that Manning or Ben had to be to get over Brady & the Pats. But man, I do not want to be one of those teams on “The Missing Rings” on NFL Films, great teams filled with memorable names and HOF’ers that just could not win the big one.

I believe in JA, Daboll’s offense, McDermott and Frazier leading a defense that Beane put together in such an obvious fashion, and the fans ability to give the team that little extra boost. I think we have vaporized a lot of demons of Bills past in the last 3-4 years, and the Chiefs or whoever we draw (Pats in the playoffs?!) will be next in line to topple to get to the promised land.

Go Bills!

Quote:
Old 09-05-2021, 11:48 AM   #2919
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills...28648354c.html

As a lifelong Bills fan, I have seen them "grasp defeat from the jaws of victory" in what I thought, was EVERY conceivable way...

Unless they get a handle on the above, they'll be adding yet another way to blow it to their already impressive arsenal...

Old 09-05-2021, 01:54 PM   #2920
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

Yeah, that could certainly play a part. And I know there are different rules for vaxxed and not guys, but a vaxxed personnel (non player) can be the catalyst for an unvaxxed being removed. There’s a share of responsibility to be had there. Of course as fans we want 100%, but even 100% isn’t 100% when the timing is just right (or wrong). Of course, timing window becomes wider when you’re unvaxxed, fair or not.

Everyone has to be responsible for themselves and by extensions their teammates and staff. They all need to be in a personal bubble as best as possible during the season. But there will be incidences across the league... hope we aren’t the ones. We dodged it mostly last year without the vaccine, so keep that same mindset.

First and foremost, I don’t want anybody to have covid. No matter their status. It’s a coin toss what it will do to you. That’s not something I want anyone to go through.

Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »