Home

Chicago Bears Den

This is a discussion on Chicago Bears Den within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #33
Th*s F*c* C*sh*s Ch*cks

ezekiel55's Arena

OVR: 26
re: Chicago Bears Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I'm not too big to admit that I'm wrong. And I gotta say I'm wrong about 6 wins this year. I'm thinking maybe 4 at this point. Great 'dress rehearsal' tonight.
Sadly, i'm thinkin the same thing.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:41 AM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Not that we didn't know this already, but here's a good read on how bad it looks from another teams scout....

Quote:
''The person who is going to kill this team is the quarterback,'' he said of Jay Cutler. ''Don't take my word for it. Talk to somebody who really knows quarterback fundamentals, and fundamentally this guy is a nightmare right now. Where he holds the ball, how he winds up. His lower half is completely out of sync with his upper half. He almost looks like a guy out in the parking lot throwing a football. Fundamentally, as far as stepping into his throws, setting his feet, the way he carries the ball, it's not very good.
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/hayes...neil05.article

Also nice to see more high round recent draft picks being cut. Can't wait for Angelo to be gone.

We never saw Jarron Gilbert on the field. Analysts loved him, we switched his position immediately and as usual never made him better....we never make anyone better. But what's confusing is he never really had a chance to play . Yet we march out Daniel Manning every week at safety for 5 years who does nothing but they won't let a guy like Gilbert even play any real time in preseason games.

Last edited by Jistic; 09-05-2010 at 07:49 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:24 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 42

Anybody know of a site I can catch some untelevised games on line this year...my fav local sports bar has changed it's format and I just can't justify the switching from cable to direct TV just for football.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 04:36 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by deaduck
Anybody know of a site I can catch some untelevised games on line this year...my fav local sports bar has changed it's format and I just can't justify the switching from cable to direct TV just for football.

Thanks
try justin.tv or vshare.tv
those are the two i use
if not those two work which i doubt go to NFL.com and go to the chicago games center and go down to the comments and some one usually tells you and gives you a link to where you can watch the game
Old 09-06-2010, 04:49 PM   #37
MVP

Thanks...haven't had alot of luck with Justin.Tv but I can try the other.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Thanks...haven't had alot of luck with Justin.Tv but I can try the other.
really?
i do have problems with it but it just takes time to find the right channel on Justin.TV to get the right one
Old 09-07-2010, 03:50 AM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fridge
really?
i do have problems with it but it just takes time to find the right channel on Justin.TV to get the right one
Maybe I'm just a technotard but when I find one it just gets shut down after a minute or two and I can never relocate another active one.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:17 AM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Maybe I'm just a technotard but when I find one it just gets shut down after a minute or two and I can never relocate another active one.
well come here when the games are on ... (if you dont have them on your tv schedual) and i will give you a link or actually i will post a link here and on the main forum of the bears next game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »