Home

Offical Kansas City Chiefs Thread

This is a discussion on Offical Kansas City Chiefs Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #81
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Offical Kansas City Chiefs Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Johnny Football? He's not even close to being eligible for the draft.
Luke Joeckel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #82
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
Luke Joeckel.
Ah, of course.

Yeah, it's a bad year for the Chiefs to have #1 overall. Geno Smith doesn't do it for me.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 01-13-2013, 07:39 PM   #83
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Yeah, it's a bad year for the Chiefs to have #1 overall.
Such is the life of a Kansas City sports fan.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:35 AM   #84
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

New Season, new coach, new QB , much improved defense. Once the offense gets it together this team could be dangerous. If they can start scoring TD's instead of FG's look out.

3-0 so far. liking it.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #85
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

OVR: 2

i think the ceiling now is about 11-5 . i dont know if they will quite get there and they certainly wont if the dont get the offense going. i think alot of what they do is predicated to the tight end position . getting fasano back will certainly help and production from kelce. if a.j. jenkins can contribute and knile davis becomes involved more and can hold onto the ball. if alot of things go right they will probably be in that 10 or 11 win area they need for a wild card.

i didnt think denver could be caught but losing ryan clady might of taken them from 14-2 or 15-1 to 12-4 or 11-5. i still think broncos win division and chiefs maybe get a wild card. im tampering my expectations though i said 8-8 or 9-7 and maybe the 9-7 gets them in . its a down year for the afc. the chargers are going to be right around 7 to 9 wins , just behind the chiefs 8 to 10. i could see either being 2 nd and i could see the chargers as a wild card just as easily as the chiefs. the raiders wont be near as bad as anyone thinks i think 5 to 7 wins .
denver was going to easily walk away with this division and maybe they still will. clady going down hurts them though i think and if something should happen to peyton its anybodys division to win. the chiefs would have a oppurtunity because they have the best defense in the division. its going to be a better division than previously thought and its not just the chiefs i think the chargers and raiders are better than people thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #86
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

I love the Chiefs Defense!!! Lots of playmakers, I'm very impressed!

Houston/Hali make one hell of a 1-2 punch at LB, Poe at DT looks like a 1st round pick and Berry is going to be an all-time great Safety.

Go Chiefs, I'm rooting for you!!
Old 10-16-2013, 08:30 PM   #87
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

OVR: 2

i thought the ceiling was 11-5 but now they are 6-0. i dont know where this is going. i think it depends on how healthy the team stays. i would imagine at this point we are probably one of the three top teams in the afc. new england and denver being the top two. i think denver will lose in arrowhead and either at denver or indy. i see chiefs at 13-3 but they will still be a wild card playing anywhere on road will be tough . could be at indianapolis or cincy or baltimore any of those places are a tough place to play. i could also see a scenario where kansas city goes to denver for afc championship and pulls off upset like denver did to them in that playoff game in january of 98
Old 11-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #88
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I've only been a Chiefs fan for 20 years. I was a casual 49er fan early on but my wife was also and I wanted my own team, so when Montana went to K.C. so did I. It's been rough, not many great seasons to get excited about.

Now this year the Chiefs have started the season 9-0 and all we hear from fans of other teams is " The Chiefs are the worst 9-0 team in NFL history", "The Chiefs play a weak schedule". Should I mention that schedule is the same as the Bronco's except for two teams. But we don't hear that the Bronco's have a cake walk. If the Cowboys or Giants were playing this same schedule and were 9-0 they be anointed the best team of all time.

I really hope the Chiefs can go into Denver in two weeks an beat the Bronco's. It is certainly doable. I have no doubt they will beat Denver at Arrowhead, I hope they do it in Denver so just maybe they will get just a little bit of respect.

9-0 Go Chiefs!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »