Home

Offical Kansas City Chiefs Thread

This is a discussion on Offical Kansas City Chiefs Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2018, 06:32 AM   #113
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Offical Kansas City Chiefs Thread

Well here we are, all they have to do is beat the Raiders this Sunday at home and the #1 seed is theirs , home field advantage throughout the playoffs. This is the best chance they have had to go all the way since Montana led them to the AFC Championship game in 93'.

However this is also one of the worst defensive units they have ever put on the field , they just can't stop anyone. So being the long time beaten down Chiefs fan that I am my prediction is , they will lose to the Raiders Sunday and it will be another one and done in the playoffs. Hope they prove me wrong , but I just don't see them going any where with this defense.
Old 12-27-2018, 07:26 AM   #114
Pro

polyduster's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Well here we are, all they have to do is beat the Raiders this Sunday at home and the #1 seed is theirs , home field advantage throughout the playoffs. This is the best chance they have had to go all the way since Montana led them to the AFC Championship game in 93'.

However this is also one of the worst defensive units they have ever put on the field , they just can't stop anyone. So being the long time beaten down Chiefs fan that I am my prediction is , they will lose to the Raiders Sunday and it will be another one and done in the playoffs. Hope they prove me wrong , but I just don't see them going any where with this defense.
I have this sinking feeling your predictions just might come true.

I'm in my mid 30s and I've seen all of the playoff heartache since the 1993 season and I'm used to it by now.

I hope we can figure out a way to beat Oakland and then get ready to play either LA, Baltimore, Tennessee, or Indianapolis.

Go Chiefs!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 12-27-2018, 09:55 AM   #115
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Expecting one and done in the playoffs, but hard to see the Raiders keeping up with this offense on Sunday.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2018, 05:32 AM   #116
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

Well the defense stepped up against the Raiders. Looked like they played more zone than the usual man coverage and it paid off. Playoffs should be interesting.
Old 04-28-2019, 07:44 AM   #117
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

I don't know what it is about this team, they come inches away from the Superbowl and now Tyree Hill in hot water.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eek-hill-audio
Old 04-28-2019, 09:58 AM   #118
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I don't know what it is about this team, they come inches away from the Superbowl and now Tyree Hill in hot water.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eek-hill-audio
This team cannot rely on the merits of one player though. It's amazing the level of stupidity in some of these guys. You have the world by the balls. When did you learn that you thought you were bulletproof? Then again, it's a violent sport and it's going to attract some with violent tendencies. Unfortunately, some people with violent tendencies are also narcissists.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:49 AM   #119
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

I hate how lazy a lot of the takes are around him. Why should the Chiefs cut him and let another team benefit from the redemption tour of his career. Hunt was released because he lied.

Not excusing the behavior in any way, guy probably shouldn't play a down of football next year. But that will all be determined by a process and collective bargaining, so when he inevitably does play, why not for the Chiefs?

I can't really make this argument with much credibility though 'because I'm a chiefs fan' so like the Hunt situation at the time I largely keep it to myself.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2020, 06:34 AM   #120
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

And just like that Super Bowl Champs. Seems like yesterday sitting here watching Tyler Thigpen take the team to a 2-14 season. Been a long wait but they finally got the big win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »