Home

Jacksonville Jaguars

This is a discussion on Jacksonville Jaguars within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2013, 01:07 PM   #345
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Jacksonville Jaguars

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Henne hasn't looked good from all reports and this is with him getting most of the snaps with Gabbert hurt. I don't see any way Henne starts, if he does, the rebuilding starts again next season. Add to it that I think the middle of the OL is going to struggle with Meester, Uche, and ???, Henne won't make it through the season long.

I would cut Henne and sign him back if Gabbert went down in a game, don't think any other team would want him.
If everyone is healthy, the O line should not be a worry. Monroe/Rackley/Meester/Nwaneri/Joeckel. This issue is depth. If we have the injuries we did last year, the O line will be toast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 01:09 PM   #346
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondn96
If everyone is healthy, the O line should not be a worry. Monroe/Rackley/Meester/Nwaneri/Joeckel. This issue is depth. If we have the injuries we did last year, the O line will be toast.
The tackles should be very good, but the interior is going to struggle. Meester is getting up there and has fallen off quite a bit, and Uche simply isn't very good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 08-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #347
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

OVR: 8

For as young as our defense is I was pretty excited about how they played. If you look at it from an objective view had Gabbert not had 3 drops and an interception (not his fault) he would have finished around 9 of 10. It's really the 1.9 yards per pass that really concerns me. Also I still think Scott has a lot of potential but just needs time.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #348
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychraider32
For as young as our defense is I was pretty excited about how they played. If you look at it from an objective view had Gabbert not had 3 drops and an interception (not his fault) he would have finished around 9 of 10. It's really the 1.9 yards per pass that really concerns me. Also I still think Scott has a lot of potential but just needs time.
Yeah the defense looked a lot better, but we will need to see what they can do in real games.

Gabbert didn't look bad, only had 1 bad throw where there was a free rusher coming and he just turned and threw the ball way early and high. He had enough time to wait for the break to happen and it should have been a completion.

The play calling also wasn't trying to get the ball down field. If Gabbert doesn't come out and look better next week, then there may be some doubt. Gabbert is most likely going to get the 1/2 vs 2s time.
Old 08-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #349
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

btw don't go to the JMB it's a mess over there. On another note I still like what I am seeing from Matt Scott. While he is raw he has a strong arm and really stood in there and took some hits.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:18 AM   #350
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychraider32
btw don't go to the JMB it's a mess over there
It's been like that for years. I used to like going there, but it got bad before they got mods, then after they got mods it got worse. The mods there are a lot of the problems as they were/are the ones arguing, name calling, etc.

Wish there was another board, but most of them are very small.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:49 AM   #351
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
It's been like that for years. I used to like going there, but it got bad before they got mods, then after they got mods it got worse. The mods there are a lot of the problems as they were/are the ones arguing, name calling, etc.

Wish there was another board, but most of them are very small.
I'm not sure if this new generation of jag fans are just dumb or impatient or what. Ive heard over there in the last week that we need to cut Gabbert, Blackman and fire Bradley cause he can't game plan. lol it's been one preseason game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #352
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

I'm still on the Matt Scott bandwagon. I think the kid has tremendous potential and given a year to bulk up and learn the game I think he could be something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »