Home

Jacksonville Jaguars

This is a discussion on Jacksonville Jaguars within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 22: 11 Features to Improve Stadium Creator
MXGP 2021 Review
Football Manager 22 Review
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-06-2014, 08:20 PM   #425
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Jacksonville Jaguars

Another need I see is obviously at CB. The ones they have now clearly are not good enough. I think they should grab one in the 2nd or 3rd RD. I can name a few. 1st, Quandre Diggs of Texas is a good choice. 2nd, Alex Carter of Stanford is another one. 3rd, P.J. Williams of Florida State. All good choices. They clearly are a secondary that needs a lot of help. I think 2 corners might be drafted.

Quandre Diggs, Draft Grade: 82

Alex Carter, Draft Grade: 81

P.J. Williams, Draft Grade: 80
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2014, 05:27 PM   #426
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

Quick, somewhat, hypothetical question. Say the Raiders manage to win again and we end up #1 overall. Would you guys rather trade Mariota's rights for an RGIII type haul, or pick him, and trade Bortles for a lesser haul?
Old 12-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #427
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

RGIII type haul.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 12-14-2014, 10:54 PM   #428
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

I'm not very high on Marriota. I would trade him in that situation, but I don't think you'll get the RGIII type deal. A good deal would come but I don't know if anybody would sell the franchise for him like the Redskins did Robert.

I think the biggest need right now for this team is to protect your investment in Bortles. I think it was a mistake to bring him in, but you guys did and now you need to protect him. Bortles is a QB you can build off of, but this team is in risk of shell shocking their QB. 54 sacks this year. I'm willing to imagine some of those 16 interceptions are a result of an accelerated head clock.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:44 PM   #429
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

I'm fairly optimistic this team will be much better next season. i'd take a RGIII type trade but i'd want to keep Bortles because I really think this kid Is gonna be good.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:58 PM   #430
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychraider32
I'm fairly optimistic this team will be much better next season. i'd take a RGIII type trade but i'd want to keep Bortles because I really think this kid Is gonna be good.
It's a moot point anyway. We aren't getting a big package at #3 unless the Titans pass on Winston, and even then it's iffy.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:01 PM   #431
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

I'm really enjoying this off season thus far... Welcome Julius Thomas! Reports are Demarco Murray is visiting tomorrow too.

(@AlfieBCC) - Based on the APY of the Parnell, Odrick and Julius signings the #Jaguars should still have around $45M in cap room.

Interests and Hobbies: video games, programming, psychology, neuroscience, piano, functional strength training.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2015, 03:40 PM   #432
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

So far we've got a starting right tackle, starting corner, starting defensive tackle. A guy who at worst gives us depth at safety, at best is a solid starter. An guy who could possibly start at linebacker. And then one of the best pass catching tight ends in football. And we're still in on DeMarco. With a good pass rusher at #3 in the draft, very suddenly, this could be a decent team. We also should be getting Justin Blackmon back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »