Home

Old 10-25-2015, 02:51 PM   #481
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Jacksonville Jaguars

Running Gerhart 4 times in a row when you have Yeldon, and then giving it to Alualu later. 1st play of an important drive, play action pass to Jacobs, who is the 3rd te and has zero catches on the year, with both Thomas and Lewis on the sidelines. Just boggling.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 04:34 PM   #482
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
Running Gerhart 4 times in a row when you have Yeldon, and then giving it to Alualu later. 1st play of an important drive, play action pass to Jacobs, who is the 3rd te and has zero catches on the year, with both Thomas and Lewis on the sidelines. Just boggling.

There were lots of those today. Add in starting Gratz when everyone but the coaches knew he sucked.

A win is a win, now will be 1 game out in the division, but it feels like it doesn't matter.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2015, 05:14 PM   #483
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
There were lots of those today. Add in starting Gratz when everyone but the coaches knew he sucked.

A win is a win, now will be 1 game out in the division, but it feels like it doesn't matter.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Gratz wasn't good. But he still wasn't as bad as house played last week. And it's not as if House barely played. He did well today. So did Clemons for that matter.

Old 10-26-2015, 02:55 PM   #484
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Gratz wasn't good. But he still wasn't as bad as house played last week. And it's not as if House barely played. He did well today. So did Clemons for that matter.

Gratz was playing against a 4th string WR and another who hasn't caught a TD pass ever, House was against a top 5 WR, there is a big difference in Gratz giving up 2 TDs and lots of yards.
Old 10-26-2015, 03:19 PM   #485
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Gratz was playing against a 4th string WR and another who hasn't caught a TD pass ever, House was against a top 5 WR, there is a big difference in Gratz giving up 2 TDs and lots of yards.
I'm not talking about the stats. It's the way House was beat. Watch the film. Hopkins wasn't doing anything special. He was running go routes. Time after time. And Hopkins doesn't have the kind of speed where he should continually beat you like that. The Bills have crappier receivers at the moment, yes, but they also didn't have nearly the success. Gratz still didn't play well. At all. But he didn't get taken apart and targeted.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2015, 08:12 PM   #486
Rookie

OVR: 0

Lol... What an ugly win but at least they pulled it off. I was in disbelief for a second.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2015, 06:02 AM   #487
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:

Boggles my mind how you put in that useless RB and even hand it off to Alualu over a guy who's averaging 5.8 ypc on the game, Yeldon would have got in one of those 4 tries.. so bad my god.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:18 PM   #488
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

Another game that probably should've been won. 2 fumbles and an int in the 4th, and not getting that Jets fumble. This team is so close to being really good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »