Home

Official NY "IN THE COMPANY OF GIANTS" Thread

This is a discussion on Official NY "IN THE COMPANY OF GIANTS" Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2011, 01:20 AM   #65
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
re: Official NY "IN THE COMPANY OF GIANTS" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Ive always thought Corey Webster was a liability.

Kenny Phillips is a wash to me. We need a new one.

Antrelle Rolle is a joke and a half.

Aaron Ross, surprisingly, looked like the draft pick he was at least for a game. Hope he keeps it up.

JPP is the ****ing truth. He will ruin NFL qbs for a long time to come. I love everything about the kid.

Rocky Bernard, why the **** is he still on the team?

Canty, wish he wasnt sucking the life out of our cap. Hes not worth it.

Jacquian looked good on his blitzes. Greg Jones...didnt notice him all game.

Dave Toleffson, does what he can. I cant ask for more. Hes a role player.

The offense was abysmal. Nothing to take away from this one. Mario dropped everything. Cruz is a preseason star, waiting for him to realize his acl is not torn this year. Bradshaw, I hate him, and have hated him since he became the legit starter. Jacobs, wish he got more carries, he is being wasted. The oline...blow it the **** up, I dont even give a **** about Snee's bum *** anymore. Trade his *** for a high pick. These grandpas dont know what the hell they are doing on the simplest of pass protections. Against a team of 2-4 year players, these old vets got abused. And Balliard or whatever the hell our TE's name is...he was alright. He shouldnt be on the team starting, but he did better than expected. Dont get me started on Eli Manning. And Kevin "the ****ing caveman offense" Gilbride can eat a **** for all I care. I ****ing hate that guy man. 4th and inches....lets hand the ball off to the smallest running back in the league...on a power run play....against a D line that has ripped us all game...and held him to 40 yards all game...what the **** man?

When you lose to the redskins the way we did, heads need to start getting chopped. Got alot of work to do if we expect to make any noise this season.
Damn its going to take a lot for you to be satisfied.. Haha! I'm cool with all I have highlighted but I agree with the rest of what you had to say especially how Gilbride called the game.. Terrible..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #66
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

OVR: 13

Bradshaw? Are you serious? If the Giants actually run a gameplan that establishes the run, he'll end his career as the all-time leading Giants rusher.
Old 09-19-2011, 08:56 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYwRiter94
Bradshaw? Are you serious? If the Giants actually run a gameplan that establishes the run, he'll end his career as the all-time leading Giants rusher.
Yeah KingKilla is a hard person to please. Haha! I found that out over the past few months.. A.Ross is garbage man.. Rams are picking up where the Redskins left off..
Old 09-25-2011, 05:00 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Great win today.. We definitely needed it for a confidence boost especially against the Eagles who's been on a 6 game win streak against us. I been bashing A.Ross all year for his poor coverage but he played pretty good today. Hopefully he keeps this up..
Old 09-25-2011, 05:40 PM   #69
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Still dont like Bradshaw. But he played well today I cant deny.

Eli surprised me. I figured with Nicks getting all the attention we were doomed for failure but my boy Cruz showing the league whats good!

I love it when Asomugha gets plastered...especially against a no name out of nowhere guy like Cruz.

Aaron "The former first round pick" Ross looking like a first round pick! Its amazing what a contract year can do for a player's production.

I know JPP's injury may have looked like nothing at the end of the game, but I pray to God that it isnt something more serious than it appears aka Hixon, Sintim, Goff, etc etc. If he's gone for the year, my spirits will be crushed.

And I loved Vick's post game presser. He basically chalked up his suck to a lack of late hit calls for him. Call it like it really is Mike, your offensive line is non existant in pass coverage.

BTW did anyone notice Tuck, I didnt see him too much, but my darkhorse future star of the team Jaqcuian williams was looking good in coverage. Did Celek even get a pass. Oh and what happened to Desean Jackson? The Giant killer was silent all day, is that Ross at work right there?

And we need to find out how to conatain McCoy, he loves playing us and ripping us a new one.

I think Im enjoying the Eagles loss way more than this Giants win. Dream team my ***.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:17 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
Still dont like Bradshaw. But he played well today I cant deny.

Eli surprised me. I figured with Nicks getting all the attention we were doomed for failure but my boy Cruz showing the league whats good!

I love it when Asomugha gets plastered...especially against a no name out of nowhere guy like Cruz.

Aaron "The former first round pick" Ross looking like a first round pick! Its amazing what a contract year can do for a player's production.

I know JPP's injury may have looked like nothing at the end of the game, but I pray to God that it isnt something more serious than it appears aka Hixon, Sintim, Goff, etc etc. If he's gone for the year, my spirits will be crushed.

And I loved Vick's post game presser. He basically chalked up his suck to a lack of late hit calls for him. Call it like it really is Mike, your offensive line is non existant in pass coverage.

BTW did anyone notice Tuck, I didnt see him too much, but my darkhorse future star of the team Jaqcuian williams was looking good in coverage. Did Celek even get a pass. Oh and what happened to Desean Jackson? The Giant killer was silent all day, is that Ross at work right there?

And we need to find out how to conatain McCoy, he loves playing us and ripping us a new one.

I think Im enjoying the Eagles loss way more than this Giants win. Dream team my ***.
Bradshaw is the truth as long as he holds on to the ball which he's been doing this season. Still like to see Jacobs get more carries then he is but its working out ok so far. Cruz finally broke out.. I was happy to see that..

Yeah J.Williams was looking good out there in coverage and was flying around the field.. Him and G.Jones are making me not miss Goff and Sintim at all.. Nice LB tandum for the future.. I wouldn't say Ross was the one covering Jackson most of the game. I believe Webster was but Ross did a good job overrall today. I hope this carries on because he was terrible in the first 2 games..

Yeah McCoy killed us today.. We are definitely missing Cofield in the middle. Can't wait to see M.Austin in action next year..

I'm not trying to get to excited but it looks like where finally moving in the right direction with this win. We'll see what happens next week..
Old 09-26-2011, 10:52 AM   #71
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

Bradshaw lost it with me with the fumbles, if he can pull a Tiki on me, Ill love him just like I loved Mr 1,800 yrds Tiki Barber.

And GOD DAMN do I love JPP

On the play where he was injured, he had signaled to the sideline for a replacement because he tweeked his hammy prior. Well he said **** it and stayed in for the play, this ensued:

http://www.youtube.com/embed/dySAFk2PqEQ

*Wont let me embed...
He is the definition of a beast. Osi quite literally just lost his job.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 11:11 AM   #72
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

Oh and Jacquian...those USF boys! They may become the new UNC for the Giants.

That boy Jacquian may be the answer to our Will spot...**** you Sintim!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »