Home

The Official Tennessee Titans Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Tennessee Titans Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2011, 04:07 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: The Official Tennessee Titans Thread

'Bout time the Titans cut Justin Gage's tired ***. Also saw that Jacob Ford and Vincent Fuller got let go.

Fullback Ahmard Hall has been suspended 4 games for violating the league's substance abuse policy. Supposedly, he took something to keep him awake during an all-night drive across the country.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #34
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18

You know, with this whole Peyton Manning thing, and the Houston Texans being...the Houston Texans, throw in Jacksonville planning for the future...call me biased and all, but I think Tennessee actually has a legit shot at the very least at playoffs. Throw in a new regime (with not a lot of tape and known tendancies)...look out world.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #35
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

you know when i went from being a fan to a die hard fan was during those "no respect years" where we consistently had a great team but no pro bowlers and Fisher had these guys playing crazy. Munchak seems to be a fan of that time period as well. I hope we can get back to that mentality regardless of how well we do this year, i just want to get back to Titans football.

Munchak mentions a few times how back in the day you couldn't drive 2 feet in Nashville without seeing a banner on someones car, etc. Thats what I miss, and I dont even live in Nashville, lol. Whenever I went though, it was awesome taking part in it for a weekend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2011, 07:03 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Honestly, you see more Predators gear on people's vechicles these days than Titans gear.

People are fed up with the Titans' losing ways. This week was no different. New coaches, new players, same Titans.

Run the ball ineffectively all game. Throw screen passes and checkdowns. Blah.

They're gonna' get destroyed next week by Baltimore.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #37
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

How bout that win guys? Why is it so dead in this thread? Hasslebeck and Britt showing a little connection action. Defense played with a little swagger. More reasons to be optimistic going into next week than we had last week. Still work to do, but at least we played a complete game and got the W. Denver game next week will say a lot.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:58 PM   #38
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Congrats, Rider (and everyone else but I think he'll appreciate the personal shout out, lol).

That was a great win for you guys. I thought it'd be tough coming off of PIT, going on the road, going to an old rival, first home game for you guys. But honestly, the Titans dominated that game. It probably helped that the Ravens were too worried about CJ, but it's a good sign that you have a QB/WR combination that can take advantage of that, bc if teams don't, CJ will go off. I always thought the question was your D. Some Titans fans here have been selling that the D is terrible. It's one game so we'll see. If that D stays solid, the Titans have as good a chance as anyone at winning the division.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #39
Rookie

Scarecrow IzA G's Arena

OVR: 3

Kenny Britt out for the year.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:01 PM   #40
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow IzA G
Kenny Britt out for the year.
This really sucks for the Titans...and Matty.

I've been keeping an eye on the Titans for the first time this season since Matty signed with them, and they drafted Jake Locker. Two QB's I can really back. I hope the Titans have a successful season, Matt stays healthy and plays well, Jake develops so he can take over next year...and CJ plays up to his contract. Good luck, Titans!

-Seahawks fan living in Memphis. It's very lonely, lol.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »