Home

Official Atlanta Falcons Team Thread

This is a discussion on Official Atlanta Falcons Team Thread within the NFL Official Team Threads forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2012, 07:11 PM   #17
Rookie

mrclutchimself's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Official Atlanta Falcons Team Thread

Hopefully during the reg season this will liven up a bit. But I like most or all of you, have been heart damn broken for 4 yrs straight (not counting the Vick years) and I really think we have a shot at something special this year. Like how Asante Samuel has been teaching the D a little swagg and confidence. I know you cant teach confidence but you can try to boost someones, and teach them effective ways to use it. Thats what hes been doing and earlier this offseason it said the guys were having fun out there. Im expecting big things.... Just like every year but we got it this year
Old 08-01-2012, 09:46 PM   #18
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutchimself
Hopefully during the reg season this will liven up a bit. But I like most or all of you, have been heart damn broken for 4 yrs straight (not counting the Vick years) and I really think we have a shot at something special this year. Like how Asante Samuel has been teaching the D a little swagg and confidence. I know you cant teach confidence but you can try to boost someones, and teach them effective ways to use it. Thats what hes been doing and earlier this offseason it said the guys were having fun out there. Im expecting big things.... Just like every year but we got it this year
I listen to the local sports talk radio show in Atlanta everyday and what I've liked the most this training camp is this..Asante Samuel working with Matt Ryan. He's been giving him some great advice on what he was doing wrong that made it easy for not only himself to read Matt Ryan, but the entire Eagles defense. That advice could greatly help Matt Ryan this year.

As for the defense, the addition of Asante is great. And it's great that he's going to be trying to prove Andy Reid wrong (steep decline comment). But Mike Nolan, he's going to be a big addition this year. It's already been said by Abe that our defense is definitely not "vanilla" this year.

Don't worry man, I've been heart broken since the 80's. Still love my team regardless. I can easily say we're in better shape now, than we've ever been in and it feels great!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #19
Just started!

OVR: 0

Falcons and Texans are the only undefeated teams left
Old 09-23-2012, 10:47 PM   #20
Rookie

gtyjrocks's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLpantherzNFL
Falcons and Texans are the only undefeated teams left
And the cards.
Old 09-25-2012, 04:42 PM   #21
Rookie

SHUTDOWNCB's Arena

OVR: 4

Hopefully we can keep the streak going
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2012, 03:11 AM   #22
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Wow, thought I was the only Falcons fan on this site!
I think we'll manage to shutdown the Saints, I mean, they were good last year, but this year they are terrible.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 11-25-2012, 03:17 AM   #23
MVP

mattlanta's Arena

OVR: 21

Honestly, I don't like our chances if Weatherspoon and Samuel are both out. We need Samuel in this game more than Weatherspoon, but still... Julio Jones being questionable doesn't help either. The Falcons have looked pretty bad the past 2 games. I'm hoping we can get Matty Ice back on track this week.

Side Note: How awful has Michael Turner been this year? I can't say the line has been amazing either, but still...
Old 11-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #24
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
All that matters at this point is that we are 10-1.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Pro Football > NFL Official Team Threads »