Home

NHL 2K10 Updated Rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10 Updated Rosters for PS3 within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2020, 12:16 AM   #281
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NHL 2K10 Updated Rosters for PS3

With the NHL suspended, I'll check that the top 30 point tallying rookies are in. Attributes might not be the best, but they'll be in. I noticed Molifox already had some in there since I looked at the top 15 so far.

**As a side note, why in the hell can't you release or move up players from the minor for certain teams like Pittsburgh? They have a flood of players and when you try to move one up or release it simply says you can only have a max. of 27 players, but it's already like 33!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2020, 07:25 AM   #282
Rookie

OVR: 1

Stay safe friends!!! I´m on vacancy for 12 more days at my country Spain. And closed in my home.
I´m working in a NHL 2K6 X360 full updated rosters.
Greetings for all!!!
Old 03-18-2020, 09:20 AM   #283
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
With the NHL suspended, I'll check that the top 30 point tallying rookies are in. Attributes might not be the best, but they'll be in. I noticed Molifox already had some in there since I looked at the top 15 so far.

**As a side note, why in the hell can't you release or move up players from the minor for certain teams like Pittsburgh? They have a flood of players and when you try to move one up or release it simply says you can only have a max. of 27 players, but it's already like 33!
Yeah thats a bug thats unsolveable without using the editor, you can put too many players on farm teams, but when you have you can't move them, only trade.

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
Old 03-18-2020, 09:23 AM   #284
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by molifox
Stay safe friends!!! I´m on vacancy for 12 more days at my country Spain. And closed in my home.
Greetings for all!!!

Same to you. We must all work through this. Recovery from this situation will probably be tough on all of us.

Download the NHL2K20 roster at:
http://PlayNHL.TK

Discussion: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...s-nhl2k11.html
Old 03-25-2020, 12:42 PM   #285
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by molifox
Greetings for all!!!
Well, since you were doing that, I added the rookies from the top 30 point talliers that you apparently had in there already.

I also fixed all starting and backup goalie arrangements as best I could tell, including randomly editing some based on current SV%, but nothing formulaic. Each team should minimally have the correct tandem of SGs and BUs.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (2.45 MB, 48 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2020, 01:52 PM   #286
MVP

You guys have any 2k10 PS3 Slider recommendations?
Old 06-30-2020, 04:35 PM   #287
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Ok, gonna round out the 24 playoff teams as best I can. So far I've done the 4 top seeds in the East and there wasn't too much to do. Stay tuned.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:01 PM   #288
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Ok, here ya go. Pretty good number of created players. Might be a few errors here and there for the 24 playoff teams. I think I screwed up with Cody Eakin but he's considered a scratched player by some sites, so I didn't bother.

If the lines held, they were mainly constructed using: https://www.capfriendly.com/depth-charts

The Edmonton created team is gone. If I take over the rosters entirely, I'll eventually only have the Jets and Knights as the created teams as they're too much of a pain in the *** to deal with for some cosmetic uniform look (i.e., Lightning and Panthers). It's just not worth the trouble. Also, if I take them over I'll round out the other teams later.

ADDENDUM: roster removed as latest is a few posts below.

Last edited by daflyboys; 07-05-2020 at 08:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »