Home

NHL 2K10 Updated Rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10 Updated Rosters for PS3 within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2020, 01:51 AM   #289
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NHL 2K10 Updated Rosters for PS3

Okay, Molifox is cool with me taking these over for now. I'm mainly updating players by name only, not much in the way of attributes.

I finished the non-playoff teams as well, but I'm still going to get the created teams back down to the Jets and Knights only. The Lightening and Panthers will go back to their in-game teams for easier roster movements. Plus hopefully when and if the NHL adds a 32nd team, it will free up slots to do so, I assume.

So basically I just need to tweak the Lightening and the Panthers and then I'll re-release for an end of season/beginning of playoffs roster.

I have also been experimenting with a tweaked roster set to try to get defensemen to play more honestly and I have an experimental set of 2 teams (Flyers and Penguins) if anyone wants to try it. Would need to be combined with the right slider set and strategies it would seem. However there's no way I would do this without an actual editor that could do global edits.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:10 AM   #290
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Ok...as promised. End of season/start of playoffs roster. Knights and Jets are the only created teams again. Several additional players were created. Several players had some general editing of attributes done, but nothing by formula.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (2.45 MB, 45 views)
Old 08-12-2020, 04:58 PM   #291
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have tested your rosters. Very accurate ratings , but my dear goalie Igor Shestyorkin is missing on my Rangers . Good work and great effort many thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2020, 05:05 PM   #292
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
End of season/start of playoffs roster.
NHL2K Updates post updated.
Old 08-12-2020, 09:24 PM   #293
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by molifox
I have tested your rosters. Very accurate ratings , but my dear goalie Igor Shestyorkin is missing on my Rangers . Good work and great effort many thanks.
Thanks .... really not much effort went into ratings. Tweaked a few things here and there (Ovechkin's speed should probably come down).

If you mean this player, he only had 12 games, but if I continue on with this I could see him being created later:

https://www.hockey-reference.com/pla...shestig01.html
Old 10-27-2020, 04:08 PM   #294
Rookie

CrazyKitchenGuy's Arena

OVR: 3

Good afternoon all,

I downloaded the latest roster update, and I started working through the transactions.

I will try my best to post some updated rosters shortly.

Last edited by CrazyKitchenGuy; 10-27-2020 at 06:33 PM.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:15 AM   #295
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKitchenGuy
Good afternoon all,

I downloaded the latest roster update, and I started working through the transactions.

I will try my best to post some updated rosters shortly.
I wish you would have PM'd me and maybe you didn't see this thread:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ce-needed.html

I wouldn't have spent all this time getting to the point I already have....... that's 120 moves and you know it's not as simple as just moving players around. I mean they're originally your rosters, but you haven't been around for quite a while, so I stepped in after molifox got involved into other updating.

So what do you want me to do? I should be finished by tomorrow afternoon (EST) if you wanna wait and then take over?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2020, 07:31 AM   #296
Rookie

CrazyKitchenGuy's Arena

OVR: 3

I wasnt looking to take over in any way, shape or form. Please continue to work on the rosters and post them when they are ready.

Like you said, I havent been "in the game" for quite some time, and thought I could try and help a little, if needed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »