Home

NHL2K19 Roster for WII, PC and Android (NHL2K11/NHL2KHS)

This is a discussion on NHL2K19 Roster for WII, PC and Android (NHL2K11/NHL2KHS) within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2020, 12:53 PM   #65
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NHL2K19 Roster for WII, PC and Android (NHL2K11/NHL2KHS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikethebike
Read the readme files. You haven't followed the installation instructions.
Installation for what? Can you PM me please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2020, 05:21 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Taking a shot in the dark here. Could someone be kind enough to save a copy of the roster in .bin format so I can play this on the Wii? I got this to work in Dolphin, only issue is I have an ancient laptop and cannot get past the "press start to play" screen or whatever it says at the entry screen. Laptop is just too laggy and the bluetooth is messed up so I cannot even try with a real wiimote. It has to be in .bin format of the SD card on the Wii wont play it. Apparently you can use the Wii Backup manager to do this but I dunno. Anyway thanks for reading the long post. Once I save up enough $$$ I am getting a better PC so I can play and cheers to all the hard workers who put this whole project together. *not even sure if it's possible to convert the file to .bin but I could have sworn I read it somewhere. If not sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited by Pablojackhorner; 04-26-2020 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Thought of something else
Old 09-09-2020, 10:17 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 2

I, too, am trying to play on an actual Wii console. (Actually I have a Wii and a Wii U so either would be great.) Can anyone assist with this? I downloaded the update then found the actual roster file and put it on a SD card but now have no idea how to get it to my Wii or Wii U, preferably.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »