Home

Question for anyone w 2K10 on PS3

This is a discussion on Question for anyone w 2K10 on PS3 within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2023, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question for anyone w 2K10

Have had it with EA NHL on PS5 and willing to roll back graphics for gameplay but I am a clean screen sports sim guy. Does 2k!0 have options to turn off the circle indicator underneath the player? Also player names and any type of energy or shooting bars? I know it's possible with current 2K titles as I have NBA 23 but no idea if this option was around back when they made hockey games. Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by sjp99; 02-20-2023 at 12:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2023, 03:20 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Question for anyone w 2K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjp99
Have had it with EA NHL on PS5 and willing to roll back graphics for gameplay but I am a clean screen sports sim guy. Does 2k!0 have options to turn off the circle indicator underneath the player? Also player names and any type of energy or shooting bars? I know it's possible with current 2K titles as I have NBA 23 but no idea if this option was around back when they made hockey games. Thanks in advance for any help.
There is nothing remotely like that at all. Actually I'd say that in MOST sports games that isn't an option unless you're on PC and you can run mods, which in turn limits you to less than a handful of PC NHL games. I think it's an aesthetic thing that the NBA community has always had more of an interest in which is why other sports titles haven't really bothered with it. Recently FIFA has given some options for turning on and off certain icons.
Old 02-21-2023, 12:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Question for anyone w 2K10 on PS3

Everything can be off, EXCEPT for the indicator under the player. You can even turn the shadow off of the puck. After a while, since it's blue, you hardly even notice it.
Old 06-04-2023, 02:33 AM   #4
Rookie

Effectively_wild's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question for anyone w 2K10 on PS3

Yeah I really like turning it all off as well, especially the puck shadow and it looks so clean with everything off

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »