Home

NHL Developer Insights: NHL 2K10 Graphical Improvements

This is a discussion on NHL Developer Insights: NHL 2K10 Graphical Improvements within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 11:41 PM   #49
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NHL Developer Insights: NHL 2K10 Graphical Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by original6
Good grief, Dylan. 2k7?!! I owned that game shorter than any hockey title ever. Imo, it was marginally better than 2k4. I always knew you were an odd duck. Must be that Philly air................right Flyermania?

Yeah, honestly, the game does suck. I had really enjoyed NHL 2k6 though, but when my disc stopped working, I opted to just patiently wait until NHL 2k7 dropped. I guess it was at this time that the next generation of consoles was coming out, so the current generation was starting to get ignored. NHL 2k7 felt kinda close to 2k6, so I stuck with it. I've gone through swings where I've wanted to get as close to a simulation as possible. But then things usually start getting frustrating and I end up turning it more into an arcade game. I bounce back and forth. In the meantime, I've built this dynasty with the Flyers. Into my 9th season! 4 Cups, baby!

I gotta get the classics back, though. NHL 2k3, NHL Hitz Pro, and NHL 2k5. I want to get them for that nostalgic factor. It's always good to be able to pop one of those games into the XBOX and play a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »