Home

NHL 2K10 Patch List

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10 Patch List within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2009, 10:30 AM   #41
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: NHL 2K10 Patch List

So "Shadow" any PS3 patch coming? The silence is deafening. My purchase depends on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #42
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseball66
So "Shadow" any PS3 patch coming? The silence is deafening. My purchase depends on it.
Check this out. You probably won't be happy.
http://www.2ksports.com/customerserv...x.php/NHL_2K10
Look all the way at the bottom of the page under Technical Concerns where it says patch update.

Last edited by norml; 11-13-2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Add Info
Old 11-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #43
Banned

rangersfan30's Arena

OVR: 14

If this is true i think it shows exactly why they never answered the question of what systems it was being released for.
Old 11-13-2009, 08:30 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1
I can't see how this can be good for 2k business.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 47

Yep, I feel bad for the PS3 owners. I wonder if the patch will be good enough to buy 360. Like The Show was for the PS3. I still have hope they are coming out for both systems. I believe the NBA patch is for both systems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #46
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

I am fortunate enough to have 2 systems so this won't bother me at all. But I said a few pages back how 2k just lacks professionalism. If this is true about the patch being for 360 only, well that's very unprofessional to completely ignore one portion of the fanbase.

If this patch turns out to be golden, which very well could be, guys like Flyermania who is PS3 only and lives and breathes hockey, will miss out.

just a shame, because it looks like 2khockey is starting to turn it around in the game development part (gameplay, AI, etc)....but the customer service is below par at this point.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
I am fortunate enough to have 2 systems so this won't bother me at all. But I said a few pages back how 2k just lacks professionalism. If this is true about the patch being for 360 only, well that's very unprofessional to completely ignore one portion of the fanbase.

If this patch turns out to be golden, which very well could be, guys like Flyermania who is PS3 only and lives and breathes hockey, will miss out.

just a shame, because it looks like 2khockey is starting to turn it around in the game development part (gameplay, AI, etc)....but the customer service is below par at this point.

I agree, but if it is a money issues I can't blame for only picking one. And for picking the one that sell the most. It does sucks for the PS3 people and I hope it is not true.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Yep, I feel bad for the PS3 owners. I wonder if the patch will be good enough to buy 360. Like The Show was for the PS3. I still have hope they are coming out for both systems. I believe the NBA patch is for both systems.
Yes it is (although I think the PS3 patch is not out yet it has been confirmed). The exact same thing happened with the 2K8 games. NBA 2K8 and College Hoops 2K8 were patched for both systems while NHL 2K8 was only patched on 360. This was the first year that patches became common on both systems as most EA titles received patches as well, also for both systems. since then pretty much every game that gets a patch gets it for both systems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »