Home

NHL 2K Series Making a Return to Mobile Devices with MyCAREER Mode

This is a discussion on NHL 2K Series Making a Return to Mobile Devices with MyCAREER Mode within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2014, 04:46 PM   #41
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NHL 2K Series Making a Return to Mobile Devices with MyCAREER Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
It's over man, going to take at least 5 years, prob 7-8 years before mobile graphics beat Console and by then 2K would stop caring about NHL
Maybe, but there's a market of people that don't care about graphics. Look at OOTP. Sure if you care about graphics, the current console game looks great. It also has about 5 game modes. Graphics aren't everything and if people can get the game to play more like 2k10 did with slider tweaks lots of people will be happy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 05:51 PM   #42
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by OswaldKenobi
The EA hates seems to erase history from people's brains. The last 2k hockey game was awful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
They're 2k fanboys so it's not suprising for them to hate EA when they dominated 2k last gen. NHL 2k good days are over, became garbage and now its gone.
2K10? With the proper tweaks (and what sports game DOESN'T need the proper tweaks) it plays a gritty, loose, unpredictable game of hockey. Dominated in sales? Well, sure, when you appeal to the 8 year old and older crowd. You guys know that even the EA crowd generally lambasted this game in regards to the cloned players throughout every team. 2K's problem isn't generally a programming/production problem.... it was marketing and appeal.

Now you boys go try to learn new words other than "fanboys". K? or should I say...... 2K???
Old 09-20-2014, 10:10 AM   #43
Rookie

Gotmilkman24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
2K10? With the proper tweaks (and what sports game DOESN'T need the proper tweaks) it plays a gritty, loose, unpredictable game of hockey. Dominated in sales? Well, sure, when you appeal to the 8 year old and older crowd. You guys know that even the EA crowd generally lambasted this game in regards to the cloned players throughout every team. 2K's problem isn't generally a programming/production problem.... it was marketing and appeal.

Now you boys go try to learn new words other than "fanboys". K? or should I say...... 2K???

AMEN! NBA2K Has to be one of the best sport games I've played. Offline mode was great and online is fun.. If 2k gave EA competition that would be great... I mean maybe EA will actually put more work and things that actually matter in their game..
Old 09-22-2014, 09:00 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1
I beg of you 2k, please return to making NHL games! After EA's shoddy performances the past few years, especially the disappointment of the current gen games having less features than the previous gens! 2K sucks with their baseball games, but if MyCareer comes to NHL, it would be complete!

If they make another NHL game, I hope it would follow NBA in the fact of how MyCareer is played, because it is outstanding! Bringing storylines and making you want to play every single game of a career mode is a must, the EA NHL was so boring in the menus, and even playing the game I literally used to fall asleep all the time out of boredom! I definitely want to see a NHL 2K16!!!
Old 09-22-2014, 12:25 PM   #45
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCeeTee
....the EA NHL was so boring....
You must be mistaken..... perhaps you haven't seen the coffee house commercials.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 08:34 PM   #46
MVP

Flyermania's Arena

Looking forward to this one!
Old 10-14-2014, 07:19 PM   #47
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
Maybe, but there's a market of people that don't care about graphics. Look at OOTP. Sure if you care about graphics, the current console game looks great. It also has about 5 game modes. Graphics aren't everything and if people can get the game to play more like 2k10 did with slider tweaks lots of people will be happy.
Did you really compare OOTP MANAGEMENT BASED GAME to Mobile game. LMAO that is probably dumbest comparison I've heard this year.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:20 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys

No 2k problem was game was garbage compared to EA. Ya'll acting like it's 2002-2005 those were NHL 2K prime years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »