Home

2K Announces NHL SuperCard Featuring Minnesota Wild Left Wing Zach Parise

This is a discussion on 2K Announces NHL SuperCard Featuring Minnesota Wild Left Wing Zach Parise within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2015, 09:06 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
2K Announces NHL SuperCard Featuring Minnesota Wild Left Wing Zach Parise

2K has just announced NHL SuperCard, featuring cover athlete and NHL All-Star Zach Parise of the Minnesota Wild, is available now for download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, as well as the Google Play Store and http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-NHL-S...=operasport-20 for Android devices.

Read the full press release below.

2K Announces NHL® SuperCard Featuring NHL All-Star, 2014 U.S. Olympic Team Captain and Minnesota Wild Left Wing Zach Parise

Cover Athlete Debuts NHL’s First Collectible Card-Battling Game With More Than 450 Cards Featuring Current and Legendary NHL Players, Exhibition Games, Season-Based Action and More

2K today announced the debut of NHL® SuperCard, the action-packed NHL® collectible card-battling game. Featuring cover athlete Zach Parise, NHL All-Star, 2014 U.S. Olympic Team Captain and left wing for the Minnesota Wild, NHL SuperCard is available now for download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android™ devices.

“NHL SuperCard is the perfect mobile app to keep me close to the action whenever I’m on the go,” said Zach Parise. “It’s an honor to be selected as the face of NHL SuperCard, and I look forward to helping share the excitement of NHL with hockey and gaming fans in a cool new way as we kick off the 2015 season.”

NHL SuperCard challenges players to build teams comprising current and legendary NHL players, train them to their full potential, battle on the ice in exhibition games and test their luck in both season and rivals-based action. Featuring more than 450 cards in active play, with each card representing one of seven different rarity levels, NHL SuperCard offers a wealth of collectible content combined with extensive replay value. In addition, players may complement their gameplay experience by purchasing individual card packs.

“NHL SuperCard represents the next step in extending 2K’s portfolio of action-packed mobile entertainment experiences,” said Harley Howe, Co-Studio Head at Cat Daddy Games. “Sports and collectible card game fans can now experience NHL action in a new way on their mobile devices, anywhere and at any time.”

NHL SuperCard features include:
  • EXTENSIVE ROSTER – Explore a lineup of more than 450 current and legendary NHL players, including NHL SuperCard cover athlete Zach Parise alongside Paul Coffey, Doug Gilmour, Brett Hull, Cam Neely, Jacques Plante, Felix Potvin, Luc Robitaille, Jeremy Roenick and Scott Stevens;
  • QUICK GAME – Participate in quick battle games and add new players to starting lineups;
  • SEASON MODE – Compete against others in week-long NHL season simulations and earn significant rewards;
  • RIVALS CLASH EVENTS – Pick a side and join likeminded players to compete against rivals for rewards;
  • PLAYER TRAINING – Train player cards in playmaking, stick handling, focus and skating to perform at their maximum potential;
  • CARD ENHANCEMENTS – Increase player ratings through acquisition of various enhancement-driven cards.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, NHL SuperCard is available now for download on the App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore.

Platform: Android / iOS
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 11:22 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
There! You got your 2k hockey game....
Old 10-08-2015, 11:51 AM   #3
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: 2K Announces NHL SuperCard Featuring Minnesota Wild Left Wing Zach Parise

Never mind. Nothing to see here

Last edited by Cletus; 10-08-2015 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:17 PM   #4
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
Soooo... should we expect nhl 2k17 and a mobile companion app like nba2k has?
Old 10-08-2015, 01:04 PM   #5
Pro

etched Chaos's Arena

OVR: 4
Another one? My time is filled enough with the first two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 02:15 PM   #6
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

OVR: 5
bad news for my Ipad battery...
Old 10-08-2015, 04:12 PM   #7

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

I just hope they support this game like they do the others. I don't know how popular it'll be, but I would hate for me to put time in this game only for there to be no events or anything like that.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:21 PM   #8
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14

Any tips? Never been into these card battle games. This one (so far) has my attention. But I have so many questions...

- are the results 100% dependant on the stats? Or is there a RNG/dice roll behind the scenes?

What are some rounds worth 2-3pts and others just one?

Do season mode games run overnight? Seems like someone who is up to manage their roster has huge advantage here. Will I wake up tomorrow and have team full of exhausted guys?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »