Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #1297
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
Played online a bit tonight with this...Was getting killed in Squad Rush, but after that I settled down as I played some regular Rush (I think) where you have to blow up buildings. I'm learning more to move to good vantage points and wait for the enemy to come to the objective, run and gun just won't be working.

Look me up if you need a medic! =)

Old 03-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #1298
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ive been going as recon using motion sensor c4 and a shotty. I will hide in the bushes and put c4 on roads/trails and ambush vehicles/infantry coming down the road. any left alive after c4 i clean up with shotty lol. good times. squad deathmatch is great fun as well.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #1299
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi151
Look me up if you need a medic! =)
That's my next step, learning the classes and trying to make being an engineer or medic useful for me. My random team wasn't doing tons of teamwork, but I only played with one group of randoms (and I'm a lowly level 1 lol). So far I've had the most luck using assault, but need to try medic and see if that gun is good enough for me. Even just healing myself would be useful lol

I'm liking how the damage works, can see how a medic would be crazy useful.

I feel like this has so much potential after just an hour or two, can't wait to play most of tonight!
Old 03-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #1300
Rookie

OVR: 2

another thing i love doing in rush as the attacker is first planting c4 all around the m-com then planting the bomb and running out and hiding. usually hordes of defenders will come to defuse it. thats when i hit the clacker and BOOM. sometimes the whole building comes down killing everyone inside. good times lol.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:19 PM   #1301
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
That's my next step, learning the classes and trying to make being an engineer or medic useful for me. My random team wasn't doing tons of teamwork, but I only played with one group of randoms (and I'm a lowly level 1 lol). So far I've had the most luck using assault, but need to try medic and see if that gun is good enough for me. Even just healing myself would be useful lol

I'm liking how the damage works, can see how a medic would be crazy useful.

I feel like this has so much potential after just an hour or two, can't wait to play most of tonight!

I will look you up tonight so you can join up with us. My recommendation is to stick to a class until you start unlocking their class specific items. It's always roughest when starting from the beginning.

I know TCrouch is pro with the engineer kit. So i've been doing the medic stuff, and its worked out pretty well.

In any case, pick a kit and BRING THE PAIN!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #1302
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi151
I will look you up tonight so you can join up with us. My recommendation is to stick to a class until you start unlocking their class specific items. It's always roughest when starting from the beginning.

I know TCrouch is pro with the engineer kit. So i've been doing the medic stuff, and its worked out pretty well.

In any case, pick a kit and BRING THE PAIN!
Definitely! Need to start unlocking stuff. My first game I got 50 points lol Then after that I was getting more like 1000 (I'd disarm or arm the bombs, depending if I was attacking or defending) and slowly but surely my aim/reaction is coming back
Old 03-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #1303
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Played Hardcore Team Deathmatch for about 3 hours last night and really enjoyed it. I played the recon class pretty much all night and I had a blast. I got the 12X on the sniper now.. really helps on these huge maps, although I perfer the 4x zoom.

Nothing better then sitting between some trees and picking off one guy after another.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #1304
Cold & Cocky

frostbyte06's Arena

OVR: 13

I didn't realize the impact that the smoke screen can have. Somebody let off a smoke screen while we were defending on a "Rush" match and before we knew it, it seemed like the had snuck the whole team and vehicles in and we couldn't do a thing about it....

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »