Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2010, 01:26 AM   #1345
Lillard Time

FlyRice's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
Even though my brother has a copy I went out to get another for the VIP code and so we can both play too.

Wow though, they really outdid CoD. I can't see why anyone would rather play that. You can play this without ever touching a vehicle and it plays beautifully, just as a shooter. Once you get in a vehicle though and work with one or two people, the game really comes to life.

Brings me back to the early days of the Battlefield series.
The thing I hate about VIP codes is even though I own the game, if my brother plays on his account on the same PS3 he won't have all the unlocks. Pretty lame if you ask me. It should be unlocked for all accounts on the system.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2010, 01:34 AM   #1346
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyRice
The thing I hate about VIP codes is even though I own the game, if my brother plays on his account on the same PS3 he won't have all the unlocks. Pretty lame if you ask me. It should be unlocked for all accounts on the system.
Agreed, same problem on 360.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 03-06-2010, 01:39 AM   #1347
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArtofWar
Mmm what a great great game..played 4 hours straight so far...was playing with Sam but freaking non working VIP code got me booted...got around a 20 kill streak in the heli with his friend or maybe it is someone from OP? . What a bad map though...it is the one where you are island hopping..****sh. We were on D on our final stand and we just tore it up. But I hate that map...we were about to win on the island but they got it off at the last second because all of the mortar strikes and such. I had 2000 points on the first island because of all the defibing and heal points I got. This game is so much better with a good squad. Doing stuff other than killing is so much more rewarding in this game. And I would rather be defibing and such than killing. I actually have fun being a support member.
That would be me I'm really good at piloting any chopper now. Hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, the thing is beast. Anyway while you were getting that killstreak, I was laughing in my head because every 5 seconds text would pop up on my screen like this "+50 Squad kill bonus" or something like that. I easily got a 1000 points or more from just piloting the chopper. XD

I agree with the good squad part. When you have people working together that kinda know each other, it a) makes the game more enjoyable because you don't have squad mates playing a lone wolf style and b) it just makes the game play the way it's mean't to be played. Now only if I could get some friends to squad up and tackle both Squad Rush and Squad Deathmatch because man, those are painfully brutal to play with randoms.... dear god.

Last edited by SinisterAlex; 03-06-2010 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:59 AM   #1348
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel5
What do you mean? It's there.
just saw it...first time, maybe it's rush only?

also figured out my scope thing...duh!

I was doing really well and now I've been getting owned. I'm a seasoned sniper and I'm comfortable using that and handguns up close even though I know on many an occasion i should be something else. Defending during rush for example, sniping isn't a good choice much of the time...attacking it sure is, it's like cherry pickin'.

The mid range for me is killer. I'm really good far far away or dropping someone with my handgun, but mid range i'm toast. I'm not sure what class would ease me into it the most.

in mw2 for example i was good with the aug hbar and the scar for non-sniping weapons. I don't mind burst fire, but I hate iron sights that have a near-sighted obstruction. For example a big loop you look through to get to the iron sights - I hate that. Anyone recommend what assaut rifle or lmg to use?
Old 03-06-2010, 02:12 AM   #1349
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

I'm at my parents house for the weekend so I can't play. Well I can on my dads ps3 but it would have to be under his name.

My dad started the single player mode tonight. He loves it!!
Old 03-06-2010, 02:15 AM   #1350
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

I need to grab a headset tomorrow for this distinct purpose...any suggestions?

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 03-06-2010, 03:44 AM   #1351
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkDockta27
I need to grab a headset tomorrow for this distinct purpose...any suggestions?
Turtle Beaches.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2010, 03:48 AM   #1352
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

I was playing Rush tonight on Arica Habour and got the sickest multi-kill I've ever gotten so far in this game. I was on the defending side and we were at the last stand section of the map.

I had my shotty and my C4 and planted my 3 C4 around the A bomb. The bomb light goes off, I push the button for my C4, I get 6 kills from everyone standing around the bomb. I ended up getting 850'ish points I think when I added all of the bonuses and standard points. Damn though, I wish I had a capture card

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »