Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-06-2010, 04:26 PM   #1369
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
yeah that would be pretty good, or just make it a private squad so it's us 3.
Yea if we could get one more that would be awesome. Then we could try out the Squad Rush and Squad Deathmatch modes. Modes that are literally unplayable with randoms in your squad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
Yeah, crashed in the middle of a game, I went and played some offline and checked to see if online was working and no go. I'll check again in a bit, wasn't in the mood for single player
It's connection problems to the server. I managed to complete a few single player missions but, like you, I wasn't really in the mood for it.
Old 03-06-2010, 04:40 PM   #1370
Pro

OVR: 6

So i traded MW2 for this game and holy cow is it proving to be a great decision. I was just irate with MW2 and wanted a new shooter and though i've only got a few hours on this game online its got me hooked. The game just has a great online feel to it and most of all its fun.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:40 PM   #1371
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

I started this last night and went online too. Awesome game. I love it so far even though I suck. I have no idea what I'm doing half the time with the kits and all that stuff, lol. I think I'm going to stick with Engineer for awhile.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #1372
Pro

OVR: 11

Makes no sense to make it private, might get SOMEONE good..before you invited me I ran into 2 guys who were pretty good. We should have FR'd that one guy on our team during the heli run because he was a great medic...was like Voood Kahhhh or something like that..might have been Voooodka Ak ...

Just some tips from my experience:

Use the medic support kit, you can't trust randoms in this game and if you don't have a good squad/or a squad at all, you are done. Medic kit will have a lot of ammo and you can heal yourself...and also you just get a ton of points, so a ton of upgrades, and you can pretty much carry an entire attacking team in rush by keeping near your team and reviving them. Although I would recommend just running over there, so be close, but not with them. You will also get a lot of flanking done by that. (Sort of just hitting the entire blob of fire going on from the left or right side.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:12 PM   #1373
Pro

OVR: 11

I am mad right now...lost 1k of experience at least...for no reason...I was booted after I got the experience I believe...and also just had the worst team I have had in a while.. Ihate when people who don't know how to use vehicles take it...like some guy took the tank in the island map and did not shoot down the heli..it is the only possible way to really shoot it down..

edit: OMG again this time around 2k...are you serious??? Except this time it was a dashboard crash

Last edited by AnArtofWar; 03-06-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #1374
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

I'm really enjoying this game. I think I effed up getting it for PS3 though. I've all but decided to trade my PS3 version in for the 360 version since Gamestop is still doing the 50% trade in deal. I'll be on 360 tomorrow with this one.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 03-06-2010, 10:20 PM   #1375
Pro

OVR: 10

Are the servers still effed up? I haven't been able to play practically all day. I see the "connectivity issues" message. This sucks. Is it just me or are we SOL right now?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #1376
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

These servers are ticking me off right now (360).

I was all psyched to play late into the night. Bummer. Guess I will have to play The Show some more.

Anyway, this game is AMAZING!! I am glad I picked this gem up last night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »