Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #1481
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Ok this game just started catching my attention the last couple days. Haven't played it or watched too many videos but I scratched the surface with the first Bad Company game (before I had Live) and that was pretty fun.

Right now I'm in full MW2 mode and that game has got me into an addiction of online shooters and seeing all the destruction in this game has me really curious. So my question is....better than MW2?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #1482
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Ok this game just started catching my attention the last couple days. Haven't played it or watched too many videos but I scratched the surface with the first Bad Company game (before I had Live) and that was pretty fun.

Right now I'm in full MW2 mode and that game has got me into an addiction of online shooters and seeing all the destruction in this game has me really curious. So my question is....better than MW2?
Way better. If you hate campers and the spammers, this game is for you. Not frustrating at all. No stupid perks, or killstreaks to worry about. It's more squad based. And yes, the destruction is pretty awesome. I get so much satisfaction blowing up a wall while killing a camper.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:43 PM   #1483
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
Way better. If you hate campers and the spammers, this game is for you. Not frustrating at all. No stupid perks, or killstreaks to worry about. It's more squad based. And yes, the destruction is pretty awesome. I get so much satisfaction blowing up a wall while killing a camper.
Yeah I can't stand the campers and spammers. I'm guessing no annoying grenade launchers either? I have been getting a lot of fun out of MW2 but one of the things really pissing me off is people firing off grenade launchers right at the beginning of the match. Some of the connection issues have been getting annoying as well.

The destruction in this game alone pretty much has me sold. I think I'm gonna try renting this out. Only thing is I have a feeling all the copies of the game will be rented, lol.

Old 03-08-2010, 06:44 PM   #1484
MVP

Vast's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLegend
Ya I agree. Don't know why people don't talk. Maybe they want to talk to everybody on the team, not just in your squad....

Don't forget to send me a request Always looking for people to play with
Its Atomic L3gend correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold

In my opinion, MW2 has a kickass progression system with great gameplay. but is more like everyman for himself in a arena.

This game is straight up War, with destructible environments great squad implementation and a good progression system as well. Lets not forget the Vehicles either!
Old 03-08-2010, 06:45 PM   #1485
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

It's so weird, but I don't even get pissed when I die multiple times in a row on this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #1486
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Its Atomic L3gend correct?
I changed my gamertag, it's now Sinist3r Alex.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:48 PM   #1487
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
It's so weird, but I don't even get pissed when I die multiple times in a row on this game.
Because deaths are legit now Same here, I remember dying from Commando+tac knife stuff in MW2, pissed the heck out of me. I die in this game, no biggie, just respawn and carry on where I left off.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #1488
Go Wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLegend
Because deaths are legit now Same here, I remember dying from Commando+tac knife stuff in MW2, pissed the heck out of me. I die in this game, no biggie, just respawn and carry on where I left off.
I also read somewhere that you see way more times where you die while killing the guy who shot you...Something about the dedicated servers and lack of that little bit of lag, in MW2 whoever's got the better connection will usually survive that battle. In BFBC2 I see pretty often where I run into someone, we both shoot at the same time, and we both die.

Just feels more legit, I dunno.

Like Dookie said, I don't really get pissed at dying. Usually I deserve it, or if I'm mad it's because my death lets them disarm the bomb (or arm it). I don't think there are any "cheap" deaths that really annoy me.

If a sniper keeps getting me, I take the long way behind him and calmly discuss my displeasure concerning his actions. Discuss with my knife, that is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »