Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 03-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #1865
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Here's a tip for those that play assault...DROP YOUR F'ING AMMO PACKS!

I couldn't believe playing last night how many assault players were out, yet no ammo to be found! It's easy points people!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2010, 10:28 AM   #1866
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Picked it up at Best Buy yesterday,price matched from Walmart for $43, what a deal!! Played a bit last night with Dookie and RockyTop, had an absolute blast. It's a great diversion from COD. I can definitely see this getting most of my online gaming. It definitely takes a while to level up in this game compared to COD. I played for over two hours and only got to level 2. It also took me a while to figure out what exactly I was suppose to be doing.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:53 AM   #1867
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrbas
I love anti-tank mines, I should have started using them a long, long time ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel5
Put on the explosive ammunition with those you get like 6, throw them on the roads that the tanks come down and pick up tank kills for the next 10 minutes. Beautiful.
Do the anti tank mines still work after you die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Picked it up at Best Buy yesterday,price matched from Walmart for $43, what a deal!! Played a bit last night with Dookie and RockyTop, had an absolute blast. It's a great diversion from COD. I can definitely see this getting most of my online gaming. It definitely takes a while to level up in this game compared to COD. I played for over two hours and only got to level 2. It also took me a while to figure out what exactly I was suppose to be doing.
Fish - Did you have a mic on last night? I've been having a ton of trouble with my mic lately. I never heard anyone, so I wasn't sure.

I had my best night last night (points wise) I was only getting about 4-8 kills (sometimes more deaths) but I was racking up 1500 points or more a game. I was mostly playing as medic and I had a blast running around droping health packs and reviving people.
Old 03-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #1868
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Yes mines stay after you die, IF you don't place more when you respawn. Just like med kits and ammo.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 03-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #1869
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Here's a tip for those that play assault...DROP YOUR F'ING AMMO PACKS!

I couldn't believe playing last night how many assault players were out, yet no ammo to be found! It's easy points people!
Ditto for medics who aren't spamming med kits. I throw those things anytime I'm with my squad and they have to be good for at LEAST 500 points a round. Toss one in a firefight and you'll see +20 +20 +20 +10 +10 lighting up your screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Yes mines stay after you die, IF you don't place more when you respawn. Just like med kits and ammo.
I did not know this, thank you. If I change classes do they still stay?
Old 03-16-2010, 11:15 AM   #1870
Cold & Cocky

frostbyte06's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
Ditto for medics who aren't spamming med kits. I throw those things anytime I'm with my squad and they have to be good for at LEAST 500 points a round. Toss one in a firefight and you'll see +20 +20 +20 +10 +10 lighting up your screen.
Extra-ditto for Recon class people, quit being stingy w/your motion sensors and toss them around Mcons so we know where they enemy is hiding before we set the charge and so we know where to pick them off as they run in to defuse the charge. Plus you get points for the "motion-mine assist". If an Assault class guy is a team player he will drop an ammo pack by you and you can replenish!!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #1871
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyte06
Extra-ditto for Recon class people, quit being stingy w/your motion sensors and toss them around Mcons so we know where they enemy is hiding before we set the charge and so we know where to pick them off as they run in to defuse the charge. Plus you get points for the "motion-mine assist". If an Assault class guy is a team player he will drop an ammo pack by you and you can replenish!!
agreed on this as well as the med kits and ammo packs. Though the recon only gets two motion mines and has to resupply to get more, whereas med kits and ammo can be dropped constantly.

Also, spotting your teammates to tell you need something is worthless. Your teammates never respond. I have tried so many times to spot a medic or assault to ask for health or ammo and they never give it to me. Some people just suck at listening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2010, 11:40 AM   #1872
Cold & Cocky

frostbyte06's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
agreed on this as well as the med kits and ammo packs. Though the recon only gets two motion mines and has to resupply to get more, whereas med kits and ammo can be dropped constantly.

Also, spotting your teammates to tell you need something is worthless. Your teammates never respond. I have tried so many times to spot a medic or assault to ask for health or ammo and they never give it to me. Some people just suck at listening.
Well the sad part is that you can see who needs what when you're playing that class and people still won't give it to you. It will show either a huge "health", "ammo", or "tool(for repairs)" sign on the mini-map for people that need assistance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »