Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #2145
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Just join a game, quit, next game everything will be back...

There are 3 AAs on Atacama Desert, and I think there is one or two on another conquest map...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #2146
Train Nsane or remainsame

Feared's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
Woah. The game corrupted my single player data somehow, but I was lucky to still have all my MP items.
Well when I go into my stats, and weapons tab it still shows me having all the weapons and perks unlocked. (like it shows my gold star m16 with the stats I have for it) but when I go into an online game none of the unlocks past the starter rank 1 kits show up.....

and I've been joining games quitting, trying new games... restarted the ps3.. reset the internet and they are still not accessible.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #2147
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

So, next time I play I'm gonna hop in a chopper. Any tips? I can fly the UAV perfectly fine, but the one time I tried flying a chopper I went directly into the side of the mountain lol.

Old 03-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #2148
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArtofWar
The island idea sounds exactly like one map on BF2...I would love that. But I don't think there are many game modes that would really work in BFBC2..I think TDM would work though. CTF MIGHT work...but I would think it would be just frustrating.
Yea I figured it might be hard to pull off, but I just have a picture in my head of the guy with the flag riding off to his base in a jeep, thinking hes home free and boom he just got exploded by my nicely placed anti tank mines lol. I don't like MW2 but I did like playing CTF on it and if it is something like that then great. If people feel like 12 vs 12 is too much for CTF then just make it 8 vs 8 or something. Idk just some ideas.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #2149
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
So, next time I play I'm gonna hop in a chopper. Any tips? I can fly the UAV perfectly fine, but the one time I tried flying a chopper I went directly into the side of the mountain lol.
When you first get in a chopper, make sure you get up high enough before you try to go forward or something. When a lot of guys first try to fly it they always seem to push in a certain direction when taking off an immediately crash.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #2150
Pro

OVR: 11

Yea I notice that too...and push forward, don't push back, but not too much, and not all the time, otherwise nose dive time...when you need to...push back to slow down or hover...although..not too much..otherwise...flip and die..for precise movements you can use the L stick...it helps a lot for me when I am in an air fight or trying to dodge launchers while hovering and such. And use 3rd person, it helps a lot, so I would use a transport one first seeing as you don't have any weapons as the pilot.
Old 03-21-2010, 04:04 PM   #2151
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feared
Well when I go into my stats, and weapons tab it still shows me having all the weapons and perks unlocked. (like it shows my gold star m16 with the stats I have for it) but when I go into an online game none of the unlocks past the starter rank 1 kits show up.....

and I've been joining games quitting, trying new games... restarted the ps3.. reset the internet and they are still not accessible.
Getting this issue as well. Sucks. Edit: It shows all my unlocks but I go to rank and it says I'm a lvl 1??? What the hell?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2010, 04:24 PM   #2152
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kng23rich
Would be great to have a map with 2 big air craft carriers and an island in between. Where we can actually battle at sea or have dog fights in the air. I don't know I feel like theirs a lot more they could add to this game.
AKA Battlefield 1943 Coral Sea.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »