Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-13-2009, 03:11 AM   #209
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
I still think the hit detection is off. I shouldn't have to pepper a dude with a 50 cal on top of tank multiple times to kill him.
Yeah, i never know if it's cause I suck or not lol

Fun game though, I like using all 3 different types. I suck hardcore in planes, tough to dial it in so you can track/shoot down guys, but can see how it'd get better with more time. Usually planes are always gone so I never have a chance to practice.
Old 07-13-2009, 11:06 AM   #210
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

I'm getting good in planes, flew around almost a whole match last night, finally got shot down, but parachutted out first. Got a few kills with the plane, and kept dropping bombs.

I have only 3 achievements left, the best party on all 3 maps (which I have no clue how I haven't done, looking at the trophy thing, I've done that 9 times so far LOL) I need to play 30 games, which I also don't know how I don't have, and obviously 100 games.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 07-13-2009, 11:12 AM   #211
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

I'm really starting to find my groove with the rifle. I couldn't hit a damn thing when I first got the game, but crouching and taking my time when aiming has helped me out a lot. I still can't snipe worth a damn though. I don't even bother with the Scout class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 01:42 PM   #212
Banned

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
I'm getting good in planes, flew around almost a whole match last night, finally got shot down, but parachutted out first. Got a few kills with the plane, and kept dropping bombs.

I have only 3 achievements left, the best party on all 3 maps (which I have no clue how I haven't done, looking at the trophy thing, I've done that 9 times so far LOL) I need to play 30 games, which I also don't know how I don't have, and obviously 100 games.
Real men point their plane at the nearest vehicle (friend or enemy) and plow right into it
Old 07-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #213
Go Wings!

I'm gonna out myself as someone who hasn't done the tutorial (but I should soon!). With the scout, how do you use the demolitions? With the other two, I just swap to my alternate weapon, but it seems that scout just has the pistol and sniper rifle...I know I must be missing something obvious...
Old 07-13-2009, 02:06 PM   #214
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I'm gonna out myself as someone who hasn't done the tutorial (but I should soon!). With the scout, how do you use the demolitions? With the other two, I just swap to my alternate weapon, but it seems that scout just has the pistol and sniper rifle...I know I must be missing something obvious...
L bumper gets your detonator pump out. L trigger throws up to 3 of them (short range)...from there you can switch to guns and shoot, or you can keep it on the detonator - R trigger detonates...it's cool because what i do is set 3 down near a flag where many people plow a tank in and I make it go boom usually get at least one kill and for sure destroy the vehicle.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:43 PM   #215
Go Wings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
L bumper gets your detonator pump out. L trigger throws up to 3 of them (short range)...from there you can switch to guns and shoot, or you can keep it on the detonator - R trigger detonates...it's cool because what i do is set 3 down near a flag where many people plow a tank in and I make it go boom usually get at least one kill and for sure destroy the vehicle.
Thanks, didn't try the left bumper...Sounds like a interesting weapon with some cool tactics.

I still need to learn how to use the anti-infantry rocket thing that the riflemen get...I end up firing it at the enemy, they don't die, and I get killed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2009, 07:53 PM   #216
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Lol its hard as crap to get a kill or am I just really bad at the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »