Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #2297
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganone
If I get killed by one more 40mm grenade something is going out the window. I don't think anyone even bothers with the gun bit anymore, just plop out a never ending stream of noob tubes.
Oh brother you can say that again! LOL I was complaining about this same thing to Caniac, kng23 and pj last night when we were playing.

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 03-25-2010, 05:35 PM   #2298
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51

I can't judge distance with the noob tube quite well yet. Anyway, got above a 1.0 K/D ratio last night.

Old 03-25-2010, 05:39 PM   #2299
Pro

OVR: 11

I have no problems with 40MMs...not to mean this negatively, because you can camp your heart out, but you guys are probably camping...I have probably only died a couple dozen times by grenade launchers. Never in this game have I been pissed when I died. I feel like it has all been legitimate, maybe except some bad accuracy and they turn around and kill me or I am in spawn.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:23 PM   #2300
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

You guys haven't played MWF, if you think the 40mm GL is a problem in Bad Company. It's pretty legit, to me. It's a matter of personal opinion, of course, but I still think it's just about right.. and it takes a wee bit of skill to get kills with it sometimes. Most of the time, I just rack up assists when I use the grenade launcher, but there are instances where I've got some nice kills with it also
Old 03-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #2301
av7
Hall Of Fame

av7's Arena

OVR: 37

Played and finished the SP story last night. I liked the guys and commentary but combat was a tad annoying with how the enemy AI interacted with our encounters. The AI seemed to only target me and not the other guys in the squad for whatever reason. My squad AI was a bit annoying as well with the lack of shooting they did for the majority of the story. There was a few times I would look at them and they would be facing a pillar or wall just talking.

Seemed like a very light story compared to the first installment, or its just been a long time since I played the first BC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #2302
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
You guys haven't played MWF, if you think the 40mm GL is a problem in Bad Company. It's pretty legit, to me. It's a matter of personal opinion, of course, but I still think it's just about right.. and it takes a wee bit of skill to get kills with it sometimes. Most of the time, I just rack up assists when I use the grenade launcher, but there are instances where I've got some nice kills with it also
Yeah, it's pretty legit IMO. If it's 1 on 1 and they miss they're done because of the reload (or switch to sidearm), and the splash damage when they hit buildings and whatnot isn't overblown.

I get more annoyed with the snipers (especially if they sit watching the spawn point), but even that's minorly legit (just annoying)
Old 03-26-2010, 02:10 AM   #2303
Th* *p*r*t**n *f Sp*rts

CS10029's Arena

OVR: 32

Had one of the most annoying matches tonight. The other team would steal our chopper and not lose it while having the one they started with also. Once the chopper was finally down they would still find a way to steal it again. Incredibly annoying and what is even worse is the AA gun does ****. No accuracy, no damage and not even a consisten fire rate.
I don't like the Yankees, I like the Red Sox, I don't like the Lakers, I like the Celtics, I hate the Canadiens and I love the Bruins. Soccer is the best sport on Earth, but most Americans are too ignorant to realize it. I am American.

This is My Music:
www.youtube.com/user/christoffascott
Old 03-26-2010, 02:59 AM   #2304
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS10029
Had one of the most annoying matches tonight. The other team would steal our chopper and not lose it while having the one they started with also. Once the chopper was finally down they would still find a way to steal it again. Incredibly annoying and what is even worse is the AA gun does ****. No accuracy, no damage and not even a consisten fire rate.
allegedly the AA guns are getting a boost eventually.... I say, good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »