Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2010, 02:29 PM   #2313
Hall Of Fame
 
Jistic's Arena
 
OVR: 28
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 16,404
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
ran into some annoying **** last night online. In rush, was playing as a defender on Valparaiso and the attackers never attacked. I wondered, where the heck are these guys? And yet our m-coms were getting destroyed, fairly quickly too. I then saw why it was happening. The attackers would strap something like 10-12 sticks of C4 on the UAV, then fly it to one of the m-coms and hover right above as the C4 was detonated.
Yep, that's a cheese technique. They're doing it with choppers too. At that point the whole team needs to rush OR just make sure you take out that UAV.

They can patch that as well by having C4 not stick to the UAV.
__________________
PSN: JISTIC_OS
XBOX LIVE: JISTIC

Jistic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #2314
Hall Of Fame
 
Flightwhite24's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 11,852
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Is this made to play in 1080i? I ask because it looks like it is in red on the back of the box and the others are in white. I tried it in 1080p and it looked like crap on my tv, just was curious as to what others thought. Thanks in advance.
__________________
The poster formerly know as "FLIGHTWHITE"
Flightwhite24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #2315
All Star
 
Kramer5150's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mansfield,Ohio
Posts: 5,719
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Is this made to play in 1080i? I ask because it looks like it is in red on the back of the box and the others are in white. I tried it in 1080p and it looked like crap on my tv, just was curious as to what others thought. Thanks in advance.
I believe 720p.
I play on a 1080p set,and the game is absolutely stunning.
__________________
PSN-KramerV5150

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Kramer5150 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #2316
Hall Of Fame
 
Flightwhite24's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Posts: 11,852
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I believe 720p.
I play on a 1080p set,and the game is absolutely stunning.
Thanks man, appreciate the feedback
__________________
The poster formerly know as "FLIGHTWHITE"
Flightwhite24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:29 PM   #2317
All Star
 
LionsFanNJ's Arena
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Jersey Shore
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Ok, I've found i can't play any class well outside of Recon. I'm utterly useless as an Engineer, Medic or Assault.
__________________
Dread

HELLO BROOKYLN.
All Black Everything
LionsFanNJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #2318
Hall Of Fame
 
LingeringRegime's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17,153
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Ok, I've found i can't play any class well outside of Recon. I'm utterly useless as an Engineer, Medic or Assault.
I am the exact opposite.
LingeringRegime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:44 PM   #2319
OFFLINE USER deal with it
 
Goffs's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,076
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
ran into some annoying **** last night online. In rush, was playing as a defender on Valparaiso and the attackers never attacked. I wondered, where the heck are these guys? And yet our m-coms were getting destroyed, fairly quickly too. I then saw why it was happening. The attackers would strap something like 10-12 sticks of C4 on the UAV, then fly it to one of the m-coms and hover right above as the C4 was detonated.
hmm? i thought that was addressed....that tactic was used during beta and i read that it wont work anymore in the full version...

can you detonate c4's just by shooting at it? i know mines can be detonated since while im laying down some mines the enemy would shoot them and i get the epic fail for suicide :/
Goffs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:05 PM   #2320
MVP
 
Klocker's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Yep, that's a cheese technique. They're doing it with choppers too. At that point the whole team needs to rush OR just make sure you take out that UAV.

They can patch that as well by having C4 not stick to the UAV.

shooting the UAV (and a C4 pack on it) before it gets to M-com detonates it as well and destroys UAV.
Klocker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Top -