Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #2569
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I think i'm at 12, but the appeal of the game is starting to wane for me. Mostly because of crap matchmaking voice chat, game modes and teammates.
Exactly the same reason why I don't play this much now. The appeal isn't there. I don't have that feeling or drive to play more anymore. The game modes got really boring fast, the maps all played the exact same for me. People are always in the specific spots and nowhere else. Like you said, no one talks, and your teammates always suck.

I haven't touched this in weeks, and I probably won't in the next while.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:27 PM   #2570
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I didn't just leave, it crashed to the dashboard for me. I wouldn't just bail.

Last night was the worst BF night since I got the game. I crashed 3 times to the dashboard. When I got in games I kept getting on teams with idiots. And I coudln't shoot the side of a barn. I can't believe I emptied a whole clip on my rifle and 6 shots in my pistol on a medic and couldn't kill him as he reloaded his machine gun for 4 minutes and danced around only to kill me a minute later.

Man I don't play for a few days and I just sucked! It just wasn't happening last night. After the final crash I just played Final Fantasy.
i figured that's what happened. there was some pretty bad lag then you were gone along with a few other people. i didn't play for a few days then i was awful for the first few games as well. no big deal, it happens. i think the hit detection needs a little bit of work as that happened to me too not to mention knifing people only for them not to die then turn around and kill me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLegend
Exactly the same reason why I don't play this much now. The appeal isn't there. I don't have that feeling or drive to play more anymore. The game modes got really boring fast, the maps all played the exact same for me. People are always in the specific spots and nowhere else. Like you said, no one talks, and your teammates always suck.

I haven't touched this in weeks, and I probably won't in the next while.
yeah this is true. i still enjoy it but only when playing with people i know. when i play with people on here, they talk so it's not bad at all. they just need to fix the matchmaking and also allow bigger parties that just split up squads.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:49 PM   #2571
Canadian eh?

SinisterAlex's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroMontana82
yeah this is true. i still enjoy it but only when playing with people i know. when i play with people on here, they talk so it's not bad at all. they just need to fix the matchmaking and also allow bigger parties that just split up squads.
Ya the matchmaking also turned me away, every game I went into was always like a 5 v 5 or 6 v 5 etc...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #2572
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Still play every night, almost always have 12 on 12 all night long. Love the game, and will probably play it for more months. Would love some real DLC with new maps though.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 PM   #2573
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

I find the lag has been pretty bad lately as I have emptied clips as well into guys only for them to turn and kill me. You can tell it's lagging when it feels like you are being pulled back like your running in mud and when you let off your left stick your character begins to float backwards. This is the main reason I haven't played it as much lately just too frustrating. Then you look at MAG which has much more going on and it runs with minimal too no lag at all. I have a hi-speed internet connection and many other games that run great online for me. I really hope DICE can smooth out this game because I don't know if I can take it much longer.
Old 04-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #2574
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

I still play the game usually every night/morning. I use random weapons/specs on a weekly basis, it really keeps the game fresh. Forces you to be a better overall player. Don't like using the very best weapons all the time, no fun. Little to no challenge.

Hopefully, new maps will arrive soon. I would like to see all the maps from BC1. Loved those.
Old 04-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #2575
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I still play the game usually every night/morning. I use random weapons/specs on a weekly basis, it really keeps the game fresh. Forces you to be a better overall player. Don't like using the very best weapons all the time, no fun. Little to no challenge.

Hopefully, new maps will arrive soon. I would like to see all the maps from BC1. Loved those.

What I did was I started going after the pins and insignias. I believe they designed them so if you do them, you experience all the game has to offer. I went ahead and added my own little accomplishments on top of them. Basically I go through each class and accomplish all that there is to accomplish and I get 5 gold stars on at least 1 weapon in the class.

since each class has a 500 kill insignia, I basically unlock everything until I find a weapon in the class I like, then I go after the 500 kills with that weapon, and 500 kills equals 5 gold stars as well.

i just about wrapped up engineer, the apst one I have is sniper or recon, then its all about just closing out the insignias any way possible after that.

needless to say, the game is still very fresh cause I have spent nearly and equal amount of time with every class.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 05:31 PM   #2576
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Any tips on how to use the medic class?

At the beginning I see you don't get the paddles or anything so I don't know how I'm supposed to be useful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »