Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #2753
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Dice & EA should be focusing on improving the terrible lag before adding any new modes and maps. I for one will not be touching any DLC that you have to pay for until things get get smoothed out. When patch 1.03 came out the lag was improved greatly and then the next day I was surprised to see patch 1.04 and now the lag is worse than ever. I have the PS3 version and I have a high-speed internet wired connection with router in DMZ mode so no port forwarding is needed. Get your act together Dice & EA as this will be the last Battlefield that I will get if things don't improve soon.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #2754
Banned

OVR: 17

Some actual new locations/unseen maps would be nice. Not just rehashed areas with different objectives.

Lame.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #2755
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral50
Some actual new locations/unseen maps would be nice. Not just rehashed areas with different objectives.

Lame.
I totally agree as the map packs they have released so far are just an illusion to make it look like your getting fresh maps when it is just a rehash. MW2 gets grief for their map packs mainly because of the price but at least your getting actual new DLC with 3 new maps and a couple of classic ones to keep things fresh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2010, 09:29 PM   #2756
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyhog
I totally agree as the map packs they have released so far are just an illusion to make it look like your getting fresh maps when it is just a rehash. MW2 gets grief for their map packs mainly because of the price but at least your getting actual new DLC with 3 new maps and a couple of classic ones to keep things fresh.
while I agree to a certain extent, I disagree as well. I agree that by now there should be bew stuff, but I like that they released "old" maps first. At least for me, in like a month or 2 from now when new stuff is added, it will keep me playing the game, I mean I think ive already played this game more than any other 360 game to this point. while it is stale, the "new"/rehashed maps will breed some new life and then ultimately brand spanking new maps will take it to the next level.

I did stop playing when RDR came out so those of you who played straight through are prob even more fed up.

did they say 100% that new/never before seen maps will be released at some point?
Old 06-08-2010, 10:48 AM   #2757
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
while I agree to a certain extent, I disagree as well. I agree that by now there should be bew stuff, but I like that they released "old" maps first. At least for me, in like a month or 2 from now when new stuff is added, it will keep me playing the game, I mean I think ive already played this game more than any other 360 game to this point. while it is stale, the "new"/rehashed maps will breed some new life and then ultimately brand spanking new maps will take it to the next level.

I did stop playing when RDR came out so those of you who played straight through are prob even more fed up.

did they say 100% that new/never before seen maps will be released at some point?
yeah,i agreed.
Discourage to play this game.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #2758
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Love this game but so fed uop with the constant lagging that I have shelved it for now and picked up CoD WaW again... fun multiplayer without all the headache
Old 06-10-2010, 10:32 AM   #2759
Banned

OVR: 29

We need to get the band back together.

Also, rumor has it that we might get some BF:BC 1 Maps in a bit. Which is awesome. More Rush and Conquest is always good.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:40 AM   #2760
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

What is the DLC that was released yesterday?

It's free and like 250MB, says it improves and fixes things. Weird that it's basically an optional patch.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »