Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #3041
OFFLINE USER deal with it

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Dolphin diving can be a thing of a past if they just get rid of jumping...just have an animation for climbing over walls or objects
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2010, 09:07 PM   #3042
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Hey I resent those comments as a person who loves C4. Nothing wrong with chucking a bunch of C4 on a COMM station or blowing up the building with the station inside -- otherwise it would be incredibly hard to deal with people who just exclusively watch the package.

PS, I DLed the new update, and I will probably head on tonight.
I hear ya, I just think previously the C4 outweighed all the other explosives. i.e. you hit an MCOM with an AT-4, RPG etc. it didn't do near the damage that C4 does in the past, they needed to even things out. Also not necessarily talking about the guys like you that do it on foot, but more the guys that stack it on the UAVs and fly it in there etc. that is pretty lame no? and as far as camping on the package, grenades do wonders on jokers that do that it's an easy fix whereas the C4 strategy made rush matches last a few minutes now they are a lot more fun IMO.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #3043
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by neillyb
I hear ya, I just think previously the C4 outweighed all the other explosives. i.e. you hit an MCOM with an AT-4, RPG etc. it didn't do near the damage that C4 does in the past, they needed to even things out. Also not necessarily talking about the guys like you that do it on foot, but more the guys that stack it on the UAVs and fly it in there etc. that is pretty lame no? and as far as camping on the package, grenades do wonders on jokers that do that it's an easy fix whereas the C4 strategy made rush matches last a few minutes now they are a lot more fun IMO.
I agree that people who camp right on the station are easy to deal with, but it was more common just to focus on the station from afar. And yes I think UAV C4 stuff was silly -- I don't mind it, but it's dumb to get like 12 C4s on the UAV. As for RPGs not doing enough damage, I agree somewhat, but again I think it might be too easy if they do a ton of damage.

I am also a huge fan of strapping up a buggy with C4s and jumping off the buggy right before it hits a building to do some serious damage.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #3044
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I agree that people who camp right on the station are easy to deal with, but it was more common just to focus on the station from afar. And yes I think UAV C4 stuff was silly -- I don't mind it, but it's dumb to get like 12 C4s on the UAV. As for RPGs not doing enough damage, I agree somewhat, but again I think it might be too easy if they do a ton of damage.

I am also a huge fan of strapping up a buggy with C4s and jumping off the buggy right before it hits a building to do some serious damage.
good news is you can still do the buggy gig, I've got no issues with that one. And for the guys that camp the MCOMs from afar, Smoke baby Smoke, works every time. Arm the MCOM and smoke grenade it up and the far campers can do nada. Check it out tonight, telling you Rush is 50 times better now.
Old 12-02-2010, 12:04 AM   #3045
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Finished AC tonight, ready for the BF to commence.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #3046
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Finished AC tonight, ready for the BF to commence.
Chyeahhhhh.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:43 AM   #3047
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

new maps? C4 spamming gone? Sign me up. Probably be on tomorrow night around 10 or so, after I finish up playing Borderlands or Halo.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:15 AM   #3048
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Just played 4 hours of conquest...GAME CHANGER...Loved it and the the fury I unleashed. I think I leveled up a crap ton tonight. I used strictly sniper just because I am also a big fan of C4 and all its glory, tough decision though as I love the mortar perk I now have. This mode kicks a ton of you know what and best of all it takes actual team work and skill. I love the fact that I booby trap the check points with c4, and then when the OBJ letter starts to blink and bye bye opfor!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »