Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2010, 01:35 PM   #3081
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
It should still work since it's tied to your GamerTag/EA Account. I have had issues where I've lost their new purchase bonus (Madden 10 - Online Franchise/Mass Effect 2 - Cerberus Network) and I was simply able to call them up and get to reactivate it.
That's good to know...

I think I deleted the BC 2 file off my system though, so not sure if i will have all the unlocks and weapons etc still.. that will suck.

It looks like the Ultimate Edition is $40 new... I should take my used copy back and just pick that one up.

I'm not sure wehat all map packs and downloadable content I have missed. I think I traded this in back in September? Not sure if there is a lot of buy or it's been free... anyone know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #3082
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
That's good to know...

I think I deleted the BC 2 file off my system though, so not sure if i will have all the unlocks and weapons etc still.. that will suck.

It looks like the Ultimate Edition is $40 new... I should take my used copy back and just pick that one up.

I'm not sure wehat all map packs and downloadable content I have missed. I think I traded this in back in September? Not sure if there is a lot of buy or it's been free... anyone know?
it's all been free (to VIP) except for the "Onslaught" mode which I believe is in UE but to my knowledge it was/is not a very popular mode.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:44 PM   #3083
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocker
it's all been free (to VIP) except for the "Onslaught" mode which I believe is in UE but to my knowledge it was/is not a very popular mode.
I guess if my VIP code doesn't work anymore, I would have to spend $15 at the most. I don't know if the Unlimted Edition comes with a VIP code, if so I might save money buying it used. I had $38 in store credit at Gamestop.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #3084
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

You know what's crazy? When I played BC 2, I don't care about my K/D ratio at all. I just want the win and there are so many ways you can help your time win. When I play Black Ops, I get pissed if I have a negative K/D ratio.

I'll have to remember what my favorite weapon is. I can't wait to lay some mines down and watch tanks run over them and blow up!
Old 12-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #3085
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
You know what's crazy? When I played BC 2, I don't care about my K/D ratio at all. I just want the win and there are so many ways you can help your time win. When I play Black Ops, I get pissed if I have a negative K/D ratio.

I'll have to remember what my favorite weapon is. I can't wait to lay some mines down and watch tanks run over them and blow up!

your VIP mode will work if you are using the same gamer tag as before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2010, 01:59 PM   #3086
All Star

Stormyhog's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

I have never cared about K/D ratio in any games. I just like to play the game to have fun and enjoy myself. Don't get me wrong I still get pissed if I die alot in a match compared to kills as I want to win as well. Plus it's not like we hold onto these games for along time, usually they are traded in when the next installment comes out anyway and the process starts all over again.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:01 PM   #3087
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

My Video Game Streams
Old 12-03-2010, 02:02 PM   #3088
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocker
your VIP mode will work if you are using the same gamer tag as before.
I did change my gamertag, but it's under the same information etc... so that shouldn't matter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »