Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-08-2010, 10:14 AM   #3201
Pro

Polo Bandit's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
Question from a, uh...well, not a noob. More of a...we'll say noob for lack of a better word.

How many shots does it take with an RPG to destroy a tank? I assume more than some of the future launchers I will unlock.
Two shots from an RPG if you shoot from behind. I use the extra damage perk though. I assume standard takes three hits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #3202
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

well...Playing last night on conquest got a tad ridculous. Maybe should of hung up my boots early instead of staying on as long as I did. Oh well, today should be better
Old 12-08-2010, 11:33 AM   #3203
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Heavy Metal cq is absolutely inSANE!. Hope like hell you don't get left behind with no vehicles,cause if you do it's a looooong run till you can hopefully find some vehicles.
Harvest Day and Oasis are absolutely stunning and are a blast to play. Cold war can get pretty damn hectic though with some insane close quarter combat.

The release of these maps along with Vietnam on the 21st of this month = pure gaming bliss. It feels like an entirely new game.
No joke! I think I posted a couple pages back that if you're playing conquest on Heavy Metal that if you don't have a ride when you respawn, I highly recommend waiting on one if you can't hitch a ride with somebody. LOL

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 12-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #3204
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
well...Playing last night on conquest got a tad ridculous. Maybe should of hung up my boots early instead of staying on as long as I did. Oh well, today should be better
Wook, how long did you end up staying on last night? I agree, yesterday just wasn't hitting for us. We had a few decent games, but we could hardly get any help from our teammates in blue. Our tickets were going down so fast there were a few times I wondered if they were even going after the flags or if they were just running out in the middle of the maps to get slaughtered. Used the tracer for a significant period of time for the first time last night after all the planes and tanks and once you get the hang of it it can be pretty helpful. I think I need to equip the damage perk though to lessen the amount of strikes on the tanks.

Was my first time playing hardcore mode on the game. Definitely takes some adjusting, lol.

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 12-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #3205
The buzz is palpable now!

sportznut02's Arena

OVR: 32

http://www.amazon.com/Outlet/b/ref=a...=operasport-20

You can get this right now for $26.99 with free shipping from Amazon today. If you buy two you can get the second game 50 precent off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 01:43 PM   #3206
Jack Stan

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportznut02
http://www.amazon.com/Outlet/b/ref=a...=operasport-20

You can get this right now for $26.99 with free shipping from Amazon today. If you buy two you can get the second game 50 precent off.
Of course. I pass up the $15 Gamefly because I wanted the VIP code, so I spent $40 on it at Gamestop. However, that did mean I got it days ago, which is good. I play this for hours at night and when I finally tell myself to go to bed, I just hear the game still going in my head.

As for the tank tips, thanks everyone. How many packs of C4 need to be used on a tank? I put three on the back of one last night, but right as I was about to walk away and destroy my first manned tank, I was killed. Would three have done the trick? I know one does not.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:54 PM   #3207
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Of course. I pass up the $15 Gamefly because I wanted the VIP code, so I spent $40 on it at Gamestop. However, that did mean I got it days ago, which is good. I play this for hours at night and when I finally tell myself to go to bed, I just hear the game still going in my head.

As for the tank tips, thanks everyone. How many packs of C4 need to be used on a tank? I put three on the back of one last night, but right as I was about to walk away and destroy my first manned tank, I was killed. Would three have done the trick? I know one does not.
Usually just one pack of C4 will do the trick
Old 12-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #3208
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
As for the tank tips, thanks everyone. How many packs of C4 need to be used on a tank?
I usually throw 3 packs on a tank,unless it's already got some damage,then I'll use 2 packs.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »