Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2010, 02:32 AM   #3305
Moderator
 
PVarck31's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: The Land
Posts: 15,641
Blog Entries: 10
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Just wanted to let you guys know that I got my BC2 copy from gamefly and it came with a VIP code. Even though it says its the regular version.
PVarck31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #3306
Cold & Cocky
 
frostbyte06's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: TN
Posts: 1,220
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
That's usually the first week or two for any release.

All that's left now is the cool people.
Hopefully the Vietnam expansion will bring enough people back, regardless I'll be back on it. It still amazes me how the culture of this game shows itself in that complete strangers can be in a squad and still work together.

I was in a tank and a squad mate dies, so he respawns as an engineer and is hopping in/out of the tank to repair it occasionally, other teammates are spotting people in buildings and I'm cleaning them up, other teammates are advancing behind the tank, with assault guys shooting smoke grenades to cover our advance....brought a tear to my eye *sniff*
frostbyte06 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 10:21 AM   #3307
The Print Guy
 
65South's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,553
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyte06
Hopefully the Vietnam expansion will bring enough people back, regardless I'll be back on it. It still amazes me how the culture of this game shows itself in that complete strangers can be in a squad and still work together.

I was in a tank and a squad mate dies, so he respawns as an engineer and is hopping in/out of the tank to repair it occasionally, other teammates are spotting people in buildings and I'm cleaning them up, other teammates are advancing behind the tank, with assault guys shooting smoke grenades to cover our advance....brought a tear to my eye *sniff*
This right here is exactly why I love this game! I have this for PS3, but it seems like you guys are having an absolute blast on 360!
__________________
A negative mind will never give you a positive life.

PSN: Sixty5South
65South is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #3308
Hall Of Fame
 
Brandwin's Arena
 
OVR: 50
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 30,629
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

I played with The C and Jistic for a while last night and had a blast... even though I think I revived The C in between some gunfire and he died again.

My friend had jumped on with us for a bit, he just got the game over the weekend.

Chase hopped one, but I was getting off for a bit. Sorry I didn't have my mic on.
Brandwin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #3309
Hall Of Fame
 
Brandwin's Arena
 
OVR: 50
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 30,629
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

What weapons are you guys using? Since picking it back up I am having trouble trying to decide on a weapon for each class...
Brandwin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:33 PM   #3310
All Star
 
mikenoob's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mass
Posts: 5,474
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31
Just wanted to let you guys know that I got my BC2 copy from gamefly and it came with a VIP code. Even though it says its the regular version.
Every new copy comes with a VIP code.
mikenoob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #3311
Jack Stan
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 10,300
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
What weapons are you guys using? Since picking it back up I am having trouble trying to decide on a weapon for each class...
I'm still fairly new, so still working up to unlocking everything and I pretty much only play as Assault and Engineer.

Assault: AUG > M1911 > 40MMGL > Red Dot
Engineer: SCAR > M1911 > M13 > Red Dot
Krebstar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #3312
#BringBackFaceuary
 
ChaseB's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 7,448
Blog Entries: 17
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
What weapons are you guys using? Since picking it back up I am having trouble trying to decide on a weapon for each class...
M16 right now for Assault, PP-2000 (I think it's called) for Engineer, MG3 for Medic and VSS Sniper (SMG style) with 4X scope for Sniper.
__________________
Don't look at me, I'm hideous.
ChaseB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Top -