Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2010, 12:45 PM   #3425
Hall Of Fame
 
LingeringRegime's Arena
 
OVR: 47
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 17,153
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by humaca80
Still waiting for the ps3 version to put them up!!
You will be waiting till the evening (7:00-8:00 EST) when the PS Store is updated.
LingeringRegime is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 01:18 PM   #3426
Jack Stan
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 10,332
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Anyone on how to unlock the other weapons?
Based on my quick research, you must reach level 1 of Veteran and to do so, must have two full Battlefield games. It can't be done by leveling up.
Krebstar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:35 PM   #3427
Cold & Cocky
 
frostbyte06's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: TN
Posts: 1,220
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Anyone on how to unlock the other weapons?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Based on my quick research, you must reach level 1 of Veteran and to do so, must have two full Battlefield games. It can't be done by leveling up.
Yeah, that's what I was getting at, if you have created a profile and linked it to your gamertag, it shows your "veteran" status. The only way it goes up is to play the qualifying games on their list. If you login, click on the 'veteran' menu it will show you what your status is, as well as games that contribute to your veteran status.
frostbyte06 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #3428
Hall Of Fame
 
Brandwin's Arena
 
OVR: 50
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 30,630
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyte06
Yeah, that's what I was getting at, if you have created a profile and linked it to your gamertag, it shows your "veteran" status. The only way it goes up is to play the qualifying games on their list. If you login, click on the 'veteran' menu it will show you what your status is, as well as games that contribute to your veteran status.
Boo! ONly game I've played is Battlefield Bad Company 2... I guess I am out of luck.
Brandwin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #3429
Animal Liberation
 
EnigmaNemesis's Arena
 
OVR: 55
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,223
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
I never buy FPS's for the PC....too many hackers.
They do the same in the consoles too...

There are people who upload aimbots on the 360 with a USB drive from a save file. A lot of videos out there from Black Ops.

Activision is always trying to rip the videos off YouTube instead of addressing the issue.

At least on the PC the server admin boots and bans their arses! You do not get that luxury on the console.
__________________
Boston Red Sox | Miami Dolphins

Last edited by EnigmaNemesis; 12-21-2010 at 02:51 PM.
EnigmaNemesis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #3430
Canadian eh?
 
SinisterAlex's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 4,550
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Loving the expansion so far, first thing I noticed was the sensitivity change. I was really accurate with my sensitivity all the way up in BC2, but in Vietnam I had to lower it a bit because my accuracy was totally off.

Now if I can only get a good squad on this I'll be set... randoms are so very annoying.
__________________
Xbox LIVE GT: oALEXtheGREATo
PSN ID: oALEXtheGREATo
SinisterAlex is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #3431
The Print Guy
 
65South's Arena
 
OVR: 23
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 1,553
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Boo! ONly game I've played is Battlefield Bad Company 2... I guess I am out of luck.
If I'm not mistaken the Garand is unlocked at veteran status level 1. That equals two games played since your veteran level is calculated as games played minus 1. Probably the easiest way of getting it is if you've played BFBC1 or 1943 which is the console multiplayer. Not for sure if the Vietnam expansion will count toward that total or not.
__________________
A negative mind will never give you a positive life.

PSN: Sixty5South
65South is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #3432
Cold & Cocky
 
frostbyte06's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: TN
Posts: 1,220
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon
Boo! ONly game I've played is Battlefield Bad Company 2... I guess I am out of luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
If I'm not mistaken the Garand is unlocked at veteran status level 1. That equals two games played since your veteran level is calculated as games played minus 1. Probably the easiest way of getting it is if you've played BFBC1 or 1943 which is the console multiplayer. Not for sure if the Vietnam expansion will count toward that total or not.
I'm in the same boat, but the Vietnam expansion IS listed as a qualifying game, so I'm hoping once I play it then my status will update and I will have those guns unlocked
frostbyte06 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.

Top -