Home

Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

This is a discussion on Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced within the Non-Sports Gaming forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #3673
MVP

Pete1210's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Do you guys think the onslaught mode is worth spending 400 points on to play? debating picking it up.
If you have 2 or 3 friends to play co-op with, then I'd recommend it. AI was pretty tough on higher difficulties and it was a good challenge that required teamwork.
I think the regular price is 800 points, unless its on sale again?
Old 01-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #3674
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

As of Sunday it was 400 points. It's between purchasing that or NCAA VIP pass for 800. Got 800 points left.
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #3675
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawless

Exact glitch I was talking about earlier in this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #3676
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Im gonna say it, 95% of people that play this game suck at it. When playing by yourself these morons just ruin the experience. The only way to play BC2 is with a quad you know.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:49 PM   #3677
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Im gonna say it, 95% of people that play this game suck at it. When playing by yourself these morons just ruin the experience. The only way to play BC2 is with a quad you know.
I agree. I like playing conquest, but I think I might change to DM or something. The team I was playing with, including the guys in my squad, would never go take flags. I would spawn and 1/2 of them would be waiting at the heli-pad for a helicopter, every single time. We all know that they don't re-spawn very fast. So we lost every match. Frustrating to say the least.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #3678
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Yeah, occasionally I'll get in with a good squad.

I jumped in with three guys, last night, and two of us were medics and the other two assaults. All of us finished the round with at least 3000 points and got the win. It's very rare though.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #3679
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

I actually don't have that big of a problem finding a good squad. I mean I've been in some ****ty ones. But usually I just jump out or join another squad until I find a good one. Taked a few tries, but then I stick with 'em for a few maps.

Old 01-07-2011, 03:10 PM   #3680
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
I couldn't agree more. Although the squad I usually play with has been guilty of this also......there's nothing more frustrating than to be the only guy on the squad trying to get the objectives.

I am sick and tired of seeing these cats just sitting back and worrying about their precious k/d ratio,while others of us are trying to capture/recapture a point.

The other thing that's been getting to me...is idiots not understanding their role,
1-medics-throw some damn med packs,and don't be a further idiot and revive me in a firefight.
2-Assault-throw ammo out
3-engineer-don't sit there and watch as heli's fly above,or tanks roll in..DESTROY THE DAMN THINGS
4-last but certainly not least....IF you're going to be a "recon" throw the damn motion sensors,and more importantly SPOT,SPOT and oh yea SPOT!

It's amazing the amount of players in this game that don't understand team objective based gameplay,everybody wants to be Rambo.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Non-Sports Gaming »